Lumberton vs. Bmt. Central Broadcast Thread/JAGS WIN..DISTRICT CHAMPS!

WOSgrad

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="893179" timestamp="1288568844"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75282.msg893102#msg893102 date=1288562879]
I havn't gotten any information yet on him.  I tell you one thing  After seeing it again on kfdm.com, it looked like he hit his head at a funny angle.  Also, the kid didn't move or give a thumbs up.  Looked bad.  I will try to find out if he is ok. 
[/quote]

That’s just what I saw too.  My boys and I were watching the game and my older one plays Varsity.  We are all huge Central fans and when I saw that all we did was pray for him to move or something and he didn’t.  I gave my boys a huge hug and we all prayed the player will be ok.  Please keep us up to date on him and we will continue to pray for him.  Everyone out there with young men playing this game,  you need to stop and give them a huge hug, tell them you are proud of them,  and pray every time they the run through that Skull, Jaguar, Bulldog, Indian, Panther, Lion, Raider, and Lion tunnel that you get them back in one piece.  I hope Mr. Cantu is all right.  Please, we do not need anymore tragedies in SETX.
[/quote]Amen to that!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="893179" timestamp="1288568844"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75282.msg893102#msg893102 date=1288562879]
I havn't gotten any information yet on him.  I tell you one thing  After seeing it again on kfdm.com, it looked like he hit his head at a funny angle.  Also, the kid didn't move or give a thumbs up.  Looked bad.  I will try to find out if he is ok. 
[/quote]

That’s just what I saw too.  My boys and I were watching the game and my older one plays Varsity.  We are all huge Central fans and when I saw that all we did was pray for him to move or something and he didn’t.  I gave my boys a huge hug and we all prayed the player will be ok.  Please keep us up to date on him and we will continue to pray for him.  Everyone out there with young men playing this game,  you need to stop and give them a huge hug, tell them you are proud of them,  and pray every time they the run through that Skull, Jaguar, Bulldog, Indian, Panther, Lion, Raider, and Lion tunnel that you get them back in one piece.  I hope Mr. Cantu is all right.  Please, we do not need anymore tragedies in SETX.
[/quote]
True, very true statment..Cause You never know, one play your good, and the next your season could be on the line..

Guest GORAIDERS
I got word earlier this evening that the Central player was released from the ER last night and my neighbor that works with his Dad called with a report that he is home, walking around. I didn't actually see the hit, but heard it was pretty bad. Thank God for answered prayers! We wish him well and hope he is back next week against PNG!

[quote name="GORAIDERS" post="893401" timestamp="1288584327"]
I got word earlier this evening that the Central player was released from the ER last night and my neighbor that works with his Dad called with a report that he is home, walking around. I didn't actually see the hit, but heard it was pretty bad. Thank God for answered prayers! We wish him well and hope he is back next week against PNG!
[/quote]
Thats really good to hear, I've heard nothing but good things about the kid..Thank God he's ok..

[/quote]Good deal!    8)  8)

[/quote]

Thats Great News  :)

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="893443" timestamp="1288610517"]
[quote author=GORAIDERS link=topic=75282.msg893401#msg893401 date=1288584327]
[/quote]

Thats Great News  :)
[/quote] 8)

This is great news. My wife and I were at the game and we worried about this young man all weekend. It was difficult getting the image out of our heads. The young man was laying face down, on the carpet, without any movement. It looked real bad. Thank you for the info and Thank you Jesus! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder