LCM @ Nederland / Predictions

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brubaker
Nederland wins by 3 and they are assured a spot, this is in the event that PNG beats Central and Ned is in a 3 way tie with LCM/Liv.  Liv is at -3 in that scenario, Nederland would need to win by 3 to offset the -5 against Liv, and finish in the three way tie at -2.  LCM in this scenario needs to either win or not lose by 14 to get in, since they are +8.  These are the scenarios if PNG wins.

If PNG loses, and Nederland is in with a win period. 

What a district race, Dogs just need to focus on winning, the tiebreakers will be in their favor if they take care of business.  Hadn't thought about the scenario with LCM/Liv/Ned in the three way tie, Nederland would indeed need to win by 3 or more to get in.  If PNG loses, I think it's right, Nederland would be in with a win regardless of the margin.

I think given that the dogs will be at home, and it will be senior night, the dogs will win this one by at least 10 points....look for the dog
defense to factor in big time....we had ozen contained big time last night, only to have their talented qb somehow escape and make
huge plays.....a lesser qb last night and dogs would have won by 30.

The defense is playing better every game, but the offense is making adjustments every game also. You don't know what you are going to get. Someone on one of these threads after the PNG game said that the way they would stop Sonnier would be to put 11 in the box and dare him to run. Well Ozen loaded up the line so they went lateral from Forney to Sonnier, Sonnier to Hopkins wide open in the end zone. Sonnier is not one dimensional, the kid can chunk the rock also ;D

[quote name="pngfan66" post="891615" timestamp="1288449852"]
Hate to say it Dogs, but LCM wins this one. Gonzales is a heck of a QB. LCM is a very good team. Yep pulling for the Bears. Works in PNG's favor !
[/quote]

Agree.  I think the Bears will come away with the "W".

QBs- Gonzales vs. Forney, adv. LC-M
RBs- Jones/Sezar vs. Benjamin, adv. LC-M
Rec- Sonnier (son-yay) vs. Sonnier (son-yur), adv. LC-M
OLine- Adv. Nederland
DLine- Adv. Nederland
LBs- Even?
DBs- Adv. Nederland
Special Teams- Even
Coaching- Nederland

3 LC-Ms, 4 Nederlands, 2 evens

I wonder how much needing to win by three (potentially) is going to play into this game...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder