*SILSBEE vs. WOS Broadcast thread*/ WOS wins, 36-8

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And sorry but I still won't agree with going for it that late in the game. Defense is WOS pride and they were doing a great job last night. The Tigers had as much of a chance at that point as Dallas does winning the superbowl. Maybe WOS would not have scored on "purpose". However unless the time was going to run out, I can't see the Mustangs changing anything they were doing to keep from scoring. 

The best way to stop someone from running up the score is to stop them. I can't remember, as a Mustang fan, ever griping that another team was "running it up." Of course, most of that is a credit to the Chain Gang, but there have been a few who managed to beat us like we stole something. That's our fault. It's football. There's no crying in football.

Wo-s was deffinately the better team in this game, alot of areas Silsbee needs improvement.. Esp snapping.. I didn't see the O step up in this game. I saw alota passes that were off. Unlike Kelson(#3 passer in SETX) to not find his guys.

I see Silsbee going to Second round but they'll have to work alot to go farther than 2nd round

You are truly an idiot for talking about a high school team like that! There is holding on EVERY play in football! Nobody was out there to play dirty! Everytime these two schools meet up it is a heated battle! If thats how you want to talk about student athletes, then keep your 2 cents to yourself!

[quote name="the-riot07" post="893788" timestamp="1288634772"]
You are truly an idiot for talking about a high school team like that! There is holding on EVERY play in football! Nobody was out there to play dirty! Everytime these two schools meet up it is a heated battle! If thats how you want to talk about student athletes, then keep your 2 cents to yourself!
[/quote]
But when youre wrapping your arms around the d line thats WAY to far. If you dont think so, YOU are truly an idiot and  need to know what the heck youre talking about, idiot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw