2nd-Annual playoff coach's get together

LookOut

It’s that time again!!! "[font=Verdana]Playoffs[/font]" We will be holding our 2nd annual coaches’ get together a Buffalo Wild Wings in Port Arthur this Wednesday at 8:00. It’s a time for all coach's to get together and have some fun talking about football and a Little SMACK TALK. Last year we had a great time. So this is an open Invite to all (peewee, Jr, and Sr.) coaches and fans of Little League Football. WOS can we count on you coming? What about you BAM? PNG don’t miss out on this. And of course we can’t leave out Vidor BC, and LCM. Lumberton Peewee and Jr. will be there. Post if your team plans on coming. And remember to wear your colors.

[quote author=LookOut link=topic=75098.msg888439#msg888439 date=1288143015]
It’s that time again!!! "[font=Verdana]Playoffs[/font]" We will be holding our 2nd annual coaches’ get together a Buffalo Wild Wings in Port Arthur this Wednesday at 8:00. It’s a time for all coach's to get together and have some fun talking about football and a Little SMACK TALK. Last year we had a great time. So this is an open Invite to all (peewee, Jr, and Sr.) coaches and fans of Little League Football. WOS can we count on you coming? What about you BAM? PNG don’t miss out on this. And of course we can’t leave out Vidor BC, and LCM. Lumberton Peewee and Jr. will be there. Post if your team plans on coming. And remember to wear your colors.

Oh yes we will be there giving out lessons on "How to Win a Superbowl!"

[quote name="BIGWORM" post="888522" timestamp="1288146906"]
Oh yes we will be there giving out lessons on "How to Win a Superbowl!"
[/quote]

Slow down WORM... You got to write the chapter on how to get to the Superbowl first  ;D Right now it's like Ross Perot giving out lessons on how to be president  :o

[quote name="ac89" post="889381" timestamp="1288241727"]
Good god almighty if i hear another word about bam2000 wife i amgonna puke .  Imean to hear him talk she was mother theresa, pamela anderson and j low all wrapped up in one.  I mean come on mention her but don't make me jealous.
[/quote]
your killing me. Didn't he say he runs the house

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin