Final Jakari Delasbour update

texans

Jakari is released to play this week, but will be held out.  He has a slight cut on the side of his head more like a scratch.  No stitches.  The trainer from Dayton talked to the doctors from Herman,  said he could play this week but coach stewart said no.  Jakari was out running yesterday, he has no soreness and is begging to play this week.  I have never seen a kid more motivated to get out on the field.  He said he truly understands what coach stewart says when he says play every play like it might be your last play.  He also said that he cant wait to show the football community from Dayton that little extra motivation when everything was almost taken away.

[quote name="texans" post="880450" timestamp="1287492847"]
Jakari is released to play this week, but will be held out.  He has a slight cut on the side of his head more like a scratch.  No stitches.  The trainer from Dayton talked to the doctors from Herman,  said he could play this week but coach stewart said no.  Jakari was out running yesterday, he has no soreness and is begging to play this week.  I have never seen a kid more motivated to get out on the field.  He said he truly understands what coach stewart says when he says play every play like it might be your last play.  He also said that he cant wait to show the football community from Dayton that little extra motivation when everything was almost taken away.
[/quote] AWESOME... that is what makes a GREAT player. He has total heart for the game. And umm make sure everyone notices when he does get to play... whos on their knees saying a prayer when they run out and get to the other end of the field....He does that at every game. Him and #14 I don't know his name.

[quote name="texans" post="880450" timestamp="1287492847"]
[/quote]Just so relieved he's ok. Not only as a player, but as a person. he's a good kid.  ;)

[quote name="octfeb" post="880463" timestamp="1287493588"]
[quote author=texans link=topic=74679.msg880450#msg880450 date=1287492847]
[/quote] AWESOME... that is what makes a GREAT player. He has total heart for the game. And umm make sure everyone notices when he does get to play... whos on their knees saying a prayer when they run out and get to the other end of the field....He does that at every game. Him and[b] #14 I don't know his name.[/b][/quote]

Quincy Williams

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin