peewee playoffs

BAM2000

VNUPE and ICEWATER, you 2 need to get a grip. I don't see anybody on here dogging WOS or predicting that they will beat you guys from here on out. All I see is a few guys discussing the crazy STJFL playoff qualifications and the lack of clarity involved with the rules. Spin it however you want to but I don't see anybody putting WOS down, but rather I see respect being given. Good luck on Saturday and in the playoffs.
  Hey ICE, you ever coach 3rd base for an Orange Pinto all star team?

[quote name="VPATH" post="881168" timestamp="1287538251"]
VNUPE and ICEWATER, you 2 need to get a grip. I don't see anybody on here dogging WOS or predicting that they will beat you guys from here on out. All I see is a few guys discussing the crazy STJFL playoff qualifications and the lack of clarity involved with the rules. Spin it however you want to but I don't see anybody putting WOS down, but rather I see respect being given. Good luck on Saturday and in the playoffs.
[/quote]
look back a year ago at the post on this forum and you will see the same post about the rules.

[quote name="BAM2000" post="881220" timestamp="1287541111"]
[quote author=VPATH link=topic=74585.msg881168#msg881168 date=1287538251]
[/quote]
look back a year ago at the post on this forum and you will see the same post about the rules.
[/quote]

and the same questions next year.

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="881008" timestamp="1287528825"]
I will give u credit.  WOS has not said much.....which has us all concerned........lol
[/quote]
we said enough a few weeks ago remember. 18-0 was pretty loud especially since you like to put 50 on everyone else hahahah don't get FLUSTERED

Guest BigCountry66
Looks like the Storm was downgraded to a Depression.  I don't do drugs or drink alcohol.  That's why I'm able to make accurate predictions.  Next prediction...Lumberton White will be playing Vidor Black in Rd 2 after they dismantle WOS in Rd 1.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin