Senior playoffs 2010

Week 1 Playoff Matchups            2nd Round                              Superbowl              STJFL Superbowl Champion
#1. Bridge City                                                     
#4. Ned. White                            #1. Bridge City
                                                #3. Lum. Blue
#2. Vidor                                                                              #1. Bridge City                #1. BRIDGE CITY CARDINALS
#3 Lum. Blue                                                                          #2. PNG Purple

#2. PNG Purple                              #2. PNG Purple                                                                         
#3. Lum. White                              #4. Ned. Black ?

#4. Ned. Black
#1. WOS                                            We will see how it turns out in the weeks to come.     

I 100% think that this year, no one can really comfortably predict anything.  There have been predictions that one team would lose but wins.  Those predicted to win lose.  It's up in the air at this point.  If you ask me, the uncertainty right now just adds excitement to the upcoming games. 

I would like for WOS to win but am I predicting it?  No!  Just a mom wanting her son to get one more trophy for being a Super Bowl winner before he moves on to Jr. High Ball.

I wish everyone luck in the upcoming games.  I hope that no one gets hurts.

My well wishes even go to the ones that are mean to me or as I found out last night, who accuse me of taunting their team because I sit in the stands and yell "go stangs, you can do it" or "let's go Beach".  I guess the "prove to them that you are NOT over rated and you DO have good coaches" was considered rude.  ???

Nederland ... see you on the field this Saturday.  Good luck!  Come introduce yourself if you see me.  It's up in the air as to if I will be able to make it though.  If I am not there, I will be in Orangefield for Round 1 so again, I ask that you introduce yourself.

[quote name="mikelbene" post="880495" timestamp="1287496253"]
"let's go [b]Beach[/b]"

Oh.  That's not what I thought you were yelling.....
[/quote]

ha ha ha; my son had a teacher a few years ago and the first time he (the teacher) said "book work - 6 weeks Beach" my son thought he had just been called a ... well, you know ... and asked the teacher "what did you just call me?" :o.  I ran into the teacher at walmart about a month ago, he still laughs about that.  I promise you ... I don't call anyone a ... well, you know!  ;D

PNG 26 - Lumberton White 6,  BC 48 - Nederland White 6. 

I'd like to also say that the Nederland White team is a great group of kids!!  After the game was over, my son (who is on BC's senior team) was helping me finish out the day at Orangefield and some of the Nederland White players walked past him on the way out of the stadium and more than one told him good luck next weekend which I thought was super classy of them and spoke highly of their character.  I wish more kids were like that, they are a credit to themselves, their parents and their coaches!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder