1. 1. Score PRediction

• Kville 45-18
    • Kville 35-0
    • Kville 28-14
    • Kville 21-20
    • Jasper 22-21
    • Jasper 28-21
    • Jasper 35-21

ok people its kids playing the game we wasnt suppose to win last year. but any thing can happen these kids no each other also. and i bet no one gave the longhorns a chance saturday at nebraska. also this is high school football and anything can happen. kirbyville is suppose to win this game but lets go dogs you can do this lol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any team can win on any given Friday if not what would be the point of playing. We could just decide who was best the first day and declare a champ. That being said I hope Jasper gives the 'Cats a good game. They had Wills Point, then Huntington then a bye so they need to get sharp because it does not get anything but tougher from here. Kville needs to knock the rust of early. They always seem to play better in the second half but as they get ready for the playoffs they need to hit the ground running at every game. Good luck to Jasper.

[quote name="bigdog90" post="880249" timestamp="1287455321"]
ok people its kids playing the game we wasnt suppose to win last year. but any thing can happen these kids no each other also. and i bet no one gave the longhorns a chance saturday at nebraska. also this is high school football and anything can happen. kirbyville is suppose to win this game but lets go dogs you can do this lol
[/quote]Last year was last year.....i bet you wont put no money up on dem dawgs! Kirbyville is aggressive against the run. #4 and #5 better have a rocket up their azz in order to get by this Kirbyville defense.

[quote name="Sportz-Fanatic" post="880002" timestamp="1287442600"]
I think Wildcats win big. Jasper is to young and just not on the same level as Wildcats.

Cats by 20+    ;D
[/quote] Jasper have played 7 dam games.....quit using the word "young " as an  excuse. Kirbyville went to state in 2008 with alot of Sophmores starting on both sides of the ball. You are "young" when playing on the 7th and 8th grade  squad.

[quote name="bigdog90" post="880990" timestamp="1287526777"]
kvillecats you talk big i dont hope but best for kirbyville but im pulling for the dogs if its 70 to zero but it will be just like the last two years you may make it but i beat you money you wont win state how much you got mouth?
[/quote]Nobody said we're gonna win state, but i do like our chances. Its much greater than them boys in the maroon suit North of us. Kirbyville gets payback and get ready for the Lumberjacks next week.....nothing excited about this game this year.

[quote name="j_dog" post="882058" timestamp="1287609910"]
it is so bad for Jasper, maybe they will email in a forfeit?   :'(
[/quote]

We are no longer accepting Email Forfeits...However we will accept a notarized letter of unconditional surrender,signed by three members of the Coaching Staff..... ;D ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="882076" timestamp="1287611295"]
[quote author=j_dog link=topic=74522.msg882058#msg882058 date=1287609910]
[/quote]

We are no longer accepting Email Forfeits...However we will accept a notarized letter of unconditional surrender,signed by three members of the Coaching Staff..... ;D ;D
[/quote]
nope, too expensive.  no money left in the forfeit budget.

[quote name="j_dog" post="882206" timestamp="1287619603"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=74522.msg882076#msg882076 date=1287611295]
[quote author=j_dog link=topic=74522.msg882058#msg882058 date=1287609910]
[/quote]

[/quote]
nope, too expensive.  no money left in the forfeit budget.
[/quote]

lol...good one... ;)

burkeville-#70 theres no way they are betting carthage or gilmer and if they make it to the state game there is no way they are beating brownwood.not counting cuero who has a pretty good back there self by the name trent jackson who had 215 yrds against gilmer last year as a sophmore.then theres giddings also who is in there division. this is not 2a burkeville-#70 this is the toughest region in 3a football by far. have seen every team i mentioned in this message this year and theres no stopping brownwood period. hope they go all the way was there the last two years and will be there again if they make it.JMO

Carthage and Gilmer are in Reg 2.  Brownwood is on Reg 1 and Cuero os Reg. 4.  The only way that Kirbyville can meet any is if the make it to the semi's (Cuero) or the finals (Brownwood, Carthage & Gilmer).  We can all agree that is a long way off and anything can happen to any of the 5 teams talked about including Kirbyville....lets keep it to what is happening now and not "possibly" 2 months down the road.

[quote name="bigdog90" post="880990" timestamp="1287526777"]
kvillecats you talk big i dont hope but best for kirbyville but im pulling for the dogs if its 70 to zero but it will be just like the last two years you may make it but i beat you money you wont win state how much you got mouth?
[/quote]
bidog90 there is no reason for you to talk down on the Kirbyville squad like this! Reason being they are always behind us when we make it to the state. Dont insult th town that supports us unless we are playing them!

[quote name="Dawg fan 1980" post="882371" timestamp="1287630345"]
[quote author=bigdog90 link=topic=74522.msg880990#msg880990 date=1287526777]
[/quote]
bidog90 there is no reason for you to talk down on the Kirbyville squad like this! Reason being they are always behind us when we make it to the state. Dont insult th town that supports us unless we are playing them!
[/quote]

bigdog90....We are not even concerned with a state play-off..lol..We have only played 1 District game..Got a long way to go before you start being concerned with a state champion-ship...Lots of things can happen along the way,right now we are trying to win District like everyone else...Good Luck To The Dawgs..... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin