WHO HAS THE BEST O LINE IN S.E.T.?

[quote name="hookem14" post="875681" timestamp="1287187920"]
(PNG)   Hands down.  I believe only two sacks given up all year and the 20-4a leading rusher.
All five O-lineman have a good chance of playing at the next level.
[/quote]

If they have the best oline, best QB and best running game, why are they losing so much?

[quote name="westend1" post="875690" timestamp="1287188206"]
[quote author=hookem14 link=topic=74470.msg875681#msg875681 date=1287187920]
(PNG)   Hands down.  I believe only two sacks given up all year and the 20-4a leading rusher.
[/quote]

If they have the best oline, best QB and best running game, why are they losing so much?
[/quote]

Correct so how would the Brook have the best line they just got beat last night I believe..........

[quote name="westend1" post="875690" timestamp="1287188206"]
[quote author=hookem14 link=topic=74470.msg875681#msg875681 date=1287187920]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Those things do not equal to playing defense. Nice try at taking a shot at them though. You follow football on here enough to know that.

I haven't seen many games outside of district 20-4A, so my perspective is limited. I will say the front 5 from PNG is the best group I have ever seen play. Only 2 sacks so far this year and both of them came in the Nederland game. If there is a better O-line in this region, I wanna see 'em!

Sorry maybe somethings changed but some of the stuff i've seen about Dayton was they ahd trouble with GP's DE's, they had trouble with blitz packages against their early opponents. HAVE NOT SEEN them but how are they the best line... for example if GP's DE's really gave Dayton trouble the Crosby's oline must be better as they really didn't give us any.

Groveton has rushed for 3000 yards in 7 games.  Averaging over 428 yards per game on the ground.  They rushed against Hemphill two weeks ago for 693 yards rushing for a total of 727 total yards for the game.  Have only given up 1 sack all year.  Averaging 51.2 ppg as well.  Their O-line is not only good size for a 2A school but very fast.  Lots of Team speed in the backfield as well.

[quote name="InjunRed" post="880361" timestamp="1287462532"]
Groveton has rushed for 3000 yards in 7 games.  Averaging over 428 yards per game on the ground.  They rushed against Hemphill two weeks ago for 693 yards rushing for a total of 727 total yards for the game.  Have only given up 1 sack all year.  Averaging 51.2 ppg as well.  Their O-line is not only good size for a 2A school but very fast.  Lots of Team speed in the backfield as well.
[/quote]
Are these villages?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw