Nederland @ Central predictions??

D3zii

Man, you are part of the me-too crowd:  more personal attacks. 
I say there's one problem.  You say there isn't.  So OBVIOUSLY you ARE blaming the kids with your cyclical comment.  Man, read what you post.  You can if you want.  I'll stand by where the real problem -- as I see it -- is.  IMHO!    ;)    ::)    ;)

[quote name="ispeakjive" post="872775" timestamp="1286851615"]
Smitty:
You truly are pathetic.  You bash one coach week after week and when his unit plays well, you say nothing and then insinuate that anyone calling you out is bashing or blaming the kids. 

It is not bashing any particular group of kids to say that talent levels are cyclical and that all of the coaches look better when they have better talent.  That is the same in any sport at any level.  Your refusal to acknowledge that shows your ignorance of sports or contempt of the DC.  I guess in your mind Mack Brown or Urban Meyer are now horrible coaches without Colt McCoy or Tim Tebow.

And I haven't seen anyone on here say that he is the greatest thing since sliced bread or that they are in complete lockstep with every decision made by all coaches on the staff or whatever stupid sayings you are so fond of.  Rather, I see a lot of people that believe your constant bashing of one man is petty and predictable, no matter what the results are.  It is cowardly and and way over the line to constantly and openly call for someone to lose his job.

You really have turned into a joke.  Whoever said you were like a politician is correct.  You stay with you talking points, no matter how his group performs.  If the facts don't fit your opinion, you just continue to spout your ignorance and bile.  Bring it to the school board or the athletic director, put your name to it or give it a rest.  Enough is enough.

And to predict your likely response, yes this is a personal attack and yes I think you are a petty and vindictive idiot.   :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o[table][tr][td] ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'([/table]
[/quote]

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep bringing up stifling of free speech.  Then you start whining when I call you on it.  LOL!!!!  ;)

[quote name="baddog" post="872478" timestamp="1286833678"]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=74224.msg872453#msg872453 date=1286831718]
Hey, what's up Lil Hitler?   LOL!!!!    ;D   ;)
PS - When did you get your promotion to forum sheriff????    HA!!!!!!!     ::)    :D     ;D

[quote author=baddog link=topic=74224.msg872446#msg872446 date=1286831588]

18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.

[/quote]
[/quote]

You would not have survived Hitler. Why don't you give it a rest?
[/quote]

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="872918" timestamp="1286884394"]
What is with the wholee  smitty thing?  Are we even talking about Central and Nederland?  Isn't there a loker room section for all that other foolishness?
[/quote]

Hang on.....

Central and Nederland have football teams?????????

I guess it's only foolishness when one doesn't understand the importance of the discussion.  LOL!!!!   ???   ;D   ::)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="872918" timestamp="1286884394"]
What is with the wholee  smitty thing?  Are we even talking about Central and Nederland?  Isn't there a loker room section for all that other foolishness?
[/quote]

[quote name="smitty" post="872979" timestamp="1286892514"]
Good!  You gonna stop the personal attacks!  Now, if you can get the others to do the same.   ;D

[quote author=bigdog link=topic=74224.msg872927#msg872927 date=1286886144]
Smitty, baddog back on topic and knockoff the personal stuff.

[/quote]
[/quote]

That applies to everyone including you.

You'll never find a personal attack from me.  Performance related only!!  Don't have to get personal to prove what I'm trying to prove.  But I'm glad to see you stopping the personal attacks, though.  ;D    ;)

[quote name="bigdog" post="873145" timestamp="1286905661"]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=74224.msg872979#msg872979 date=1286892514]
Good!  You gonna stop the personal attacks!  Now, if you can get the others to do the same.   ;D

[quote author=bigdog link=topic=74224.msg872927#msg872927 date=1286886144]
Smitty, baddog back on topic and knockoff the personal stuff.

[/quote]
[/quote]

That applies to everyone including you.
[/quote]

wasn't able to go to the livingston game so don't know what our team is looking like as far as injuries ect. But I'm going to go back all the way to goose creek game. WE HAD A RUNNING GAME WHEN WE PLAYED THEM! I'm not talking wildcat. I'm talking out of the spread. We ran right down there throats. We have got to do that against Central. Sonnier in the wildcat is lethal. Dionte playaction is good. It worked against PNG. IT WILL NOT WORK AGAINST CENTRAL. They are too fast. We have got to pound the rock. Wear their defense down. Then hit em up top. Run the ball. Gas their defense and keep there offense off the field. Nederland by a touchdown.

Good post!! 

[quote name="Nederland Dog 2006" post="873238" timestamp="1286911874"]
wasn't able to go to the livingston game so don't know what our team is looking like as far as injuries ect. But I'm going to go back all the way to goose creek game. WE HAD A RUNNING GAME WHEN WE PLAYED THEM! I'm not talking wildcat. I'm talking out of the spread. We ran right down there throats. We have got to do that against Central. Sonnier in the wildcat is lethal. Dionte playaction is good. It worked against PNG. IT WILL NOT WORK AGAINST CENTRAL. They are too fast. We have got to pound the rock. Wear their defense down. Then hit em up top. Run the ball. Gas their defense and keep there offense off the field. Nederland by a touchdown.
[/quote]

[quote name="smitty" post="873263" timestamp="1286914271"]
Good post!!   

[quote author=Nederland Dog 2006 link=topic=74224.msg873238#msg873238 date=1286911874]
[/quote]
[/quote] ;D

[quote name="Nederland Dog 2006" post="873238" timestamp="1286911874"]
[/quote]Sounds like a good game plan.  I hope it DON'T work.  At least not this week...  ;D ;D

[quote name="Bulldog8" post="872790" timestamp="1286852727"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=74224.msg872646#msg872646 date=1286844333]
Nederland is down an Olineman.  I just hope Central doesn't play down to the competition being Nederland is 2-5.  I'm leaning more toward a 42-7 type butt whippin' simular to that 63-0 arse handing of a couple of seasons back......
[/quote]

Sounds like you might be worried SFA, you had to put a disclaimer in saying you hope they dont play down to 2-5 team. The dogs are a little better than their record shows. However, Central appears to very solid this year. No prediction from me, I just hope we limit the big plays on defense and protect the ball and good things can happen.
[/quote]

I thought you were a big Ozen fan anyway, you not jumping the Central bandwagon from a year ago, are you?

[quote name="Bulldog8" post="873537" timestamp="1286935754"]
[quote author=Bulldog8 link=topic=74224.msg872790#msg872790 date=1286852727]
Nederland is down an Olineman.  I just hope Central doesn't play down to the competition being Nederland is 2-5.  I'm leaning more toward a 42-7 type butt whippin' simular to that 63-0 arse handing of a couple of seasons back......
[/quote]

Sounds like you might be worried SFA, you had to put a disclaimer in saying you hope they dont play down to 2-5 team. The dogs are a little better than their record shows. However, Central appears to very solid this year. No prediction from me, I just hope we limit the big plays on defense and protect the ball and good things can happen.
[/quote]

I thought you were a big Ozen fan anyway, you not jumping the Central bandwagon from a year ago, are you?
[/quote]

Let be clear, in this order:  PAM, Central(kids go there) Ozen.  Period.  Yates in Houston, Carter and Trinity in the DFW.

[quote name="Bulldog8" post="873537" timestamp="1286935754"]
[quote author=Bulldog8 link=topic=74224.msg872790#msg872790 date=1286852727]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I believe 85 has kids @ Central and a relative or 2 @ Ozen...

PAM is home
Central because of kids and friends teaching there
Ozen--Historical significants of Hebert being closed when I was in the 10th grade

Yates, Madison, North Forest(Forest Brook), Carter and Trinity.  I shouldn't have to explain who I tend to speak positively, but I guess in this ADD world, I have to repeat myself over and over again....

[quote name="SFA85" post="873554" timestamp="1286936525"]
PAM is home
Central because of kids and friends teaching there
Ozen--Historical significants of Hebert being closed when I was in the 10th grade

Yates, Madison, North Forest(Forest Brook), Carter and Trinity.  I shouldn't have to explain who I tend to speak positively, but I guess in this ADD world, I have to repeat myself over and over again....
[/quote]
You dont have to, I know for sure you will never speak highly of Mid County teams  ;D

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="DOGS1988" post="873909" timestamp="1286989476"]
I may be wrong, but I think I see an upset coming Friday night.  If so, I'll eat crow.
[/quote]

I think it's just gas.  Take two Beano's a day until after the game and you'll be alright. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83