BC vs. Silsbee Predictions?

[quote name="Boogy1000" post="872620" timestamp="1286842827"]
Anyone want to make a bet on the game? Ill bet you 10lbs of deer sausage and 10lbs of Pecan Smoke sausage from Chappel Hill Smoke House that Silsbee loses by more than 2 TDs. Any takers?
[/quote]

I'll take Silsbee getting 14 points.

But I don't bet food. Money talks with me. How about a grand?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="First Down" post="872634" timestamp="1286843447"]
Man Silsbee better not even show up. Some people are making BC out to be the 2nd coming of Lake Travis. ::) ::) ::)
Silsbee is the defending district champs.
Silsbee 27
BC 21
[/quote]

Being defending district champs makes no difference.  Throw that out the window. This is 2010 not 2009. Coldspring beat OF 57-6 and OF played Silsbee close. Maybe Silsbee had a bad game, I understand that even though some of you will not give OF the credit they deserve. Thats OK, we have struggled since 2004. What some of you guys don't realize is maybe just maybe the talent is not there this year. You should support your team like I do but com'on man be just a little realistic. I am.  I promise you Coldspring would beat Silsbee bad just like they did OF. Not on the BC wagon but they have talent this year for a change. Talent comes in cycles for every school some more than others. Silsbee is lucky it is more often than others. I have picked OF to lose the last 3 weeks. I hate that but just being realistic. They proved me wrong against Jasper and I am happy for that.  You say these kids don't need to read this? Wrong, it is exactly what they need to read. Locker room material "MOTIVATION" plain and simple.  

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="872652" timestamp="1286844784"]
[quote author=Boogy1000 link=topic=74181.msg872620#msg872620 date=1286842827]
Anyone want to make a bet on the game? Ill bet you 10lbs of deer sausage and 10lbs of Pecan Smoke sausage from Chappel Hill Smoke House that Silsbee loses by more than 2 TDs. Any takers?
[/quote]

I'll take Silsbee getting 14 points.

But I don't bet food. Money talks with me. How about a grand?
[/quote]

Not a smart bet AAU, Bet the food instead. ;D ;D ;D  I would!!!!!!!!

[quote name="SetxFootball" post="872770" timestamp="1286850989"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=74181.msg872759#msg872759 date=1286850592]
Orangefield is averaging 332 yards rushing a game, BC is averaging 247.
[/quote]

So how many passing are they averaging?? :D
[/quote]

BC is averaging 109 yards passing, Orangefield is averaging 3 yards passing. ;) ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="872761" timestamp="1286850653"]
[quote author=Boogy1000 link=topic=74181.msg872742#msg872742 date=1286849884]
AAW let's do it if your serious!
[/quote]

Come to the game and show me the money. I'll have my roll there with me.
[/quote]

Yall can give me the money and I will  hold it for yall. 

This game should be pretty close.  Based on the Tiger's run defense woes I would have to make BC a slight favorite.  However,  the Tiger's explosiveness can counter that quickly.  The schedules of these two so far are interesting.  Not sure which way to go with some of the Tiger's opponents.  Victories over Waltrip, Jasper and Cleveland.  None of these teams have  been very impressive.  Losses to Lumberton and Newton both of whom seem to be inconsistent.  The OF win was tough,  not quite sure how they stack up yet either based on their schedule alone.  They gave the Tigers all they could handle.  BC's schedule so far hasn't been too tough either.  With the exception of Kirbyville.  A game where I was impressed by the Cardinals but it was a 20 point loss.  Vidor was another good win but the verdict is still out on them as well.  BC has won the games they should win.  The Tigers have as well,  but I felt they maybe should have gotten at least one of the two that they lost. If the Tigers put a complete game together they will hand BC their second loss,  otherwise it will be a hard fought close game.

[quote name="ST413" post="872796" timestamp="1286853199"]
This game should be pretty close.  Based on the Tiger's run defense woes I would have to make BC a slight favorite.  However,  the Tiger's explosiveness can counter that quickly.  The schedules of these two so far are interesting.  Not sure which way to go with some of the Tiger's opponents.  Victories over Waltrip, Jasper and Cleveland.  None of these teams have  been very impressive.  Losses to Lumberton and Newton both of whom seem to be inconsistent.  The OF win was tough,  not quite sure how they stack up yet either based on their schedule alone.  They gave the Tigers all they could handle.  BC's schedule so far hasn't been too tough either.  With the exception of Kirbyville.  A game where I was impressed by the Cardinals but it was a 20 point loss.  Vidor was another good win but the verdict is still out on them as well.  BC has won the games they should win.  The Tigers have as well,  but I felt they maybe should have gotten at least one of the two that they lost. If the Tigers put a complete game together they will hand BC their second loss,  otherwise it will be a hard fought close game.
[/quote]

20 point loss due to becoming desperate in the 4th....
BC wins this game.

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="872844" timestamp="1286857778"]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=74181.msg872796#msg872796 date=1286853199]
[/quote]

BC wins this game.
[/quote]

why did they become desperate they were right ther the whole time until the end.

[quote name="ST413" post="872855" timestamp="1286858278"]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=74181.msg872844#msg872844 date=1286857778]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=74181.msg872796#msg872796 date=1286853199]
[/quote]

BC wins this game.
[/quote]

why did they become desperate [b][i][u]they were right ther the whole time until the end.[/u][/i][/b]
[/quote]

exactly.
but you can lose a game by just 1 point... they stuck with them till late in the 4th, then there was more of a reason to become desperate... the game was about to be over and they were down.

then how did that result in turning a close game to a 20 point game? Sorry desperation, to me  comes from being at least a couple scores down with little time left.  If you are close(1 score) then the desperation should only come on your last possesion.

[quote name="ST413" post="872875" timestamp="1286859674"]
then how did that result in turning a close game to a 20 point game? Sorry desperation, to me  comes from being at least a couple scores down with little time left.  If you are close(1 score) then the desperation should only come on your last possesion.
[/quote]OMG.....i cant believe what im reading. BC has a good team, but Kirbyville by far was the better team and thats why we won by 20. We didnt make the right adjustments until late in 3rd against that zone read spead. Willis Point ran the same offense with a solid qb against us after beating BC and we beat them 56-0. Seriously doubt BC want to see Kirbyville again.

[quote name="Boogy1000" post="872994" timestamp="1286893481"]
AAW done deal! I'm a Silsbee grad as well but I know Silsbee doesn't win [b]too many big games. [/b]
[/quote]

::)  ::)  I would not consider playing Bridge City a big game

WOS yes...... but not Bridge City

Bridge City might beat Silsbee but it will be one of those once in a blue moon wins

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder