BC vs. Silsbee Predictions?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="skipper" post="870420" timestamp="1286642094"]
is the menard kid from bridge city a one man team  are what.looks like to me of you can stop him you win maybe ;)
[/quote]

Skip that's a question only a lineman would ask..lol..Most people don't realize what really goes on to make the rb's go they just watch the ball and where it goes.... without a good OF line and players making the holes the running backs wouldn't fare to well...BC their team just plays together well on both sides of the ball, A well coached team...Menard can also pass the ball pretty good....All teams have their stars..But as the old saying goes....Offense Sells Tickets,Defense Wins Games... ;)

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="870481" timestamp="1286649922"]
Cale Hyde fractured his arm & will be out for the Silsbee game atleast & Colby Carpenter is out for the season. those were the 2 starting CB's, but BC has some guys that can fill in. I'm gonna say BC 42-27
[/quote]

there gonna be fine in secondary they have two cb's that will give silsbee all they can handle.

[quote name="skipper" post="870420" timestamp="1286642094"]
is the menard kid from bridge city a one man team  are what.looks like to me of you can stop him you win maybe ;)
[/quote]I'll tell you what i seen when BC played Kville. Menard is not a one man team but probably the best player on the team. They have a very good RB (Clark i believe is his name) and WR in Dishon. But the thing i noticed about their offense is they know how to block and their very good at it. If their defense has improved any sence week 3 they should beat Silsbee

BC        -  35
Silsbee  -  21

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    haha369
    Newest Member
    haha369