Bridge City vs. Hardin-Jefferson Game Thread/BC Wins/Comments

[quote name="True Blue" post="870480" timestamp="1286649846"]
Were do you think I am knocking the kid I am saying that he will be mentality prepared to play on a team that will struggel to get wins and could get blowen out in a few games. I have seen kids that come from winning programs quite after going to a lossing school.
[/quote]

First, It is "struggle" .... second... it is "quit"....on previous posts you made fun of the fact the the kid was going to Lamar... Please do us all a favor and either go post on the basketball board about how great your son is, or be quiet about things you know nothing about.

[quote name="pickle" post="870234" timestamp="1286628838"]
[quote author=hjmom2012 link=topic=74150.msg869989#msg869989 date=1286597990]
Time to work on your offense when you give up the majority of the touchdowns .     ???
And I am not talking about the boys.   :-\
[/quote]

If you're not talking about the boys, then who are you referring to?  I'm willing to bet that this team works on offense every day of the week. 
[/quote]

wow did hjmom2012 strike a nerve

[quote name="hjhawks" post="870487" timestamp="1286650674"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=74150.msg870480#msg870480 date=1286649846]
Were do you think I am knocking the kid I am saying that he will be mentality prepared to play on a team that will struggel to get wins and could get blowen out in a few games. I have seen kids that come from winning programs quite after going to a lossing school.
[/quote]

First, It is "struggle" .... second... it is "quit"....on previous posts you made fun of the fact the the kid was going to Lamar... Please do us all a favor and either go post on the basketball board about how great your son is, or be quiet about things you know nothing about.
[/quote]First I did not think this was a spellingbee Second you got the point

hahahha true blue your the most idiotic guy on here..please get a life and go argue about something else like how good ur son is on the girls basketball team and quit tryin to post something and whenever people come at you dont change it and try to explain how you meant it differently

[quote name="True Blue" post="872190" timestamp="1286814725"]
I have not changed anything It reads just like I posted it. But If you don wont to read anything that I post , dont, I dont have a gun to your head. But sometimes the Truth Hurts :o
[/quote]
Blue you know it's probably not a good idea to keep making fun of the player that's going to be playing against your son on the basketball court. JMO

[quote name="ford15" post="872281" timestamp="1286819956"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=74150.msg872190#msg872190 date=1286814725]
I have not changed anything It reads just like I posted it. But If you don wont to read anything that I post , dont, I dont have a gun to your head. But sometimes the Truth Hurts :o
[/quote]
Blue you know it's probably not a good idea to keep making fun of the player that's going to be playing against your son on the basketball court. JMO
[/quote]Well I am not making fun of anyone, but seeing that one plays for a 1a club and the other 3a Dont see them playing much against each other. But if they do I think he can take care of himself. He playes agains grown men ever weekend in BMT. And if he cant handel a player that is just moving up from JV to V, he needs to start looking for another sport to play. ;)

[quote name="hj15" post="872378" timestamp="1286827422"]
Well he requested to go to J.V. so he could get more playing time, and I'm sure he would've started at Evadale had he moved there.
[/quote] You are prob. wright he could have started for any 1a club. but that is the price of playing at a bigger school. I have never said anything about his playing. I think the kid playes as hard as any on the floor. But there is a difference in a basketball player, and a football player playing basketball. I do think he will play a big part in the HJ team this year. He is prob stronger that any basketball player that they will play this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin