Burkeville V.S. Evadale

It seems lately that if an Evadale poster states their opinion about a game, our neighbors to the north think we're trash talking and being insensitive...So I'll say as cleanly and politically correctly as possible, The Rebs should take this one with ease.  But I'm sure everyone on the field will play hard, it's just my opinion that Evadale will score several more touchdowns than Burkeville.  :-\

[quote name="whambulance" post="866316" timestamp="1286285933"]
It seems lately that if an Evadale poster states their opinion about a game, our neighbors to the north think we're trash talking and being insensitive...So I'll say as cleanly and politically correctly as possible, The Rebs should take this one with ease.  But I'm sure everyone on the field will play hard, it's just my opinion that Evadale will score several more touchdowns than Burkeville.   :-\
[/quote] ;D :D ;D ;) :o

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="866906" timestamp="1286339641"]
Burkeville upsets Evadale !! The Burkeville program is gonna improve big this year.

Burkeville 21
Evadale 20
[/quote] That is funny Evadale has not given up 21 points in 5 games, and you think they will give 21 up to a team that has only beat Legacy twice ;D But i guess if your going to wish, wish big :D I just hope that no one gets hurts in a blow out game.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="866906" timestamp="1286339641"]
Burkeville upsets Evadale !! The Burkeville program is gonna improve big this year.

Burkeville 21
Evadale 20
[/quote]Now 55, I've always had a competitive kinda respect for your football savvy, but I've gotta wonder if you're being serious!  Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion and if that's your gut feeling...ok.  That score would no doubt be the strangest turn of events in SETX football this year.
Considering that Evadale beat Dville and Dville beat the Stangs 40 something to 00.  Anyway...

[quote name="Mustang Basketball" post="867054" timestamp="1286378495"]
It will be a upset. Evadale gone have the big head think cause D-Ville blow us out that they gone come in take it like nothing. Friday 7:30 kickoff see you then. Evadale coaches and players have a safe trip up here.
[/quote]Please proof read before you post  :D Reading this made my head hurt ???

[quote name="Mustang Basketball" post="867054" timestamp="1286378495"]
It will be a upset. Evadale gone have the big head think cause D-Ville blow us out that they gone come in take it like nothing. Friday 7:30 kickoff see you then. Evadale coaches and players have a safe trip up here.
[/quote]Thats even funnier.

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="867001" timestamp="1286371869"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=73945.msg866906#msg866906 date=1286339641]

Burkeville 21
Evadale 20
[/quote]Now 55, I've always had a competitive kinda respect for your football savvy, but I've gotta wonder if you're being serious!  Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion and if that's your gut feeling...ok.  That score would no doubt be the strangest turn of events in SETX football this year.
Considering that Evadale beat Dville and Dville beat the Stangs 40 something to 00.  Anyway...
[/quote]

I'm sorry but your sadly mistaken MO, Burkeville hasn't been shut out yet this year. The correct score was Dville-46 and Bville-6.
[glow=blue,2,300]SSX78[/glow]

[quote name="SSX78" post="867433" timestamp="1286408720"]
[quote author=BIGMO44 link=topic=73945.msg867001#msg867001 date=1286371869]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=73945.msg866906#msg866906 date=1286339641]

Burkeville 21
Evadale 20
[/quote]

I'm sorry but [b]your sadly mistaken MO[/b], Burkeville hasn't been shut out yet this year. The correct score was Dville-46 and Bville-6.
[glow=blue,2,300]SSX78[/glow]
[/quote]Well HECK!!! You sure got me there!!!  I stand corrected...In that case, it's anybodies game!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder