40 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• BH
    • Huffman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Falcons by 1. HA HA HA stop it now. Your killin me. Barbers Hilll by 21 only because they pull the dogs off and it is not played at the huffman cracker box. Huffman does not have a snowballs chance. Looks like Baker took the winning with him. PS. huffman. Listen real close and you will see how the PA guy is suppose to act at a UIL game. Don't get mad just listen.

Hey 32 are you now the late "Jack Buck and Charlie B" of the area?

I saw the Bhill Crosby game and I felt that Crosby had a much more talented team and also Crosby's star receiver was out that game and played against GP (and had a 2 touchdown game). I felt that Crosby just had a bad game. I have also seen GP play and I think that Bhill will loose to GP. GP will out athlete Bhill.

Sounds like you need to quit going with your feelings.

Looking forward to the tailgate with Huffman.......Oh and you too ETBU.... :D:D

By the way' date=' those are some very poor analysis above this post.... :!: BH wins Friday and will go undefeated in district.[/quote']

:lol::lol:

Anyone have any Health updates on our players?

This is not official or written in stone, pretty much second hand info, but word is that T Patton will play fri. although with a hurting ankle, B. Patton, from what I hear, is out for a couple of weeks with that shoulder injury, A. Little's pulled quad is 100% healed, Havn't heard of anything else.

This is not official or written in stone' date=' pretty much second hand info, but word is that T Patton will play fri. although with a hurting ankle, B. Patton, from what I hear, is out for a couple of weeks with that shoulder injury, A. Little's pulled quad is 100% healed, Havn't heard of anything else.[/quote']

Ouch!!! That will hurt for the Eagles BIG TIME!!! Some folks will have to step up if the Eagles are to win out.

I have watched this group of seniors form BH for the last five years and have always been impressed with their athletic ability and character. I remember the first time I watched them at a middle school track meet and almost fell out. I do not know many of the other Eagles but each time I run into any of those three (Pattons and Fisher) I always go out of my way to speak to them or their parents. I hope each of them a speedy recovery and hope to see each of them on the field Friday night.

BTW the line is twenty eight. :shock:

This is not official or written in stone' date=' pretty much second hand info, but word is that T Patton will play fri. although with a hurting ankle, B. Patton, from what I hear, is out for a couple of weeks with that shoulder injury, A. Little's pulled quad is 100% healed, Havn't heard of anything else.[/quote']

Man do we have the curse of the Bambino when it comes to QB's......that sucks. At least 18 got some reps in last Friday.

Last year it turned out to be a good thing tho. Not good that Chris got hurt but that Pat was as good as he was.

No question Pat was good, however goes to show you Chris had no business playing QB and should have been a FB or TE. He was a much better runner than passer.

Here we go again.......I will disagree with you about the chris subject....if you look back at last year about comments that other coaches said about chris......I remember Vidor's football coach saying they would not see a better qb all year.....i steadily remember coaches making statements about chris like that......i think pat was a good qb but not on the same level as chris.....just ask any coach i guess from another school cause since you think are coaches aren't any good....

I will have to politely disagree on that...... Pat was rarely given the opportunity the play and when the unfortunate injury to chris occured, Pat took advantage of it. Pat turned out to be, in my oinion, far more accurate, and just as elusive runner, although maybe not as powerful as Chris. Both good in their own right, Pat didnt lead the area in passing yardage for no reason. If I were a coach I'd rather have one that could throw an accurate spiral over one that could run.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder