**20-4A Prediction**

bronco1

[quote name="jimbob82" post="861323" timestamp="1285817477"]
Every year that the Mid-County Schools have a bad year.  The district is weak.  Look back at history, the weak district topic always come up when PNG and NED are having off years.  If they are not in the limelight its a weak district.  On another note, I watched the NED/Vidor game on censored, and NED is not a bad team, seems like they are real close to being dangerous, they made mistakes that cost them the game, but it is all mistakes that can be fixed.  Good luck to all the weak teams in 20-4A. no more injuries
[/quote]
This is NOT a weak district. PNG played a good game ( and should have won) against Gregory Portland who went on to beat Corpus Christi Calallen the following week and will go to the playoffs and do well. Looking at that and how PNG is getting pushed around in district, I would say our district looks pretty darn strong.

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="864000" timestamp="1286042359"]
After Week 5, standings are:

1. Central 2-0
1. LCM     2-0
3. Liv       1-1
3. Lum     1-1
3. Ned      1-1
3. Vidor    1-1
[b]7. PNG      0-2
7. Ozen    0-2
[/quote]
Who would have thought png would be 0-2.

Another big week in 20-4A:                            After 3 weeks          or     
      Nederland 1-1  @  Livingston 1-1                    LCM        3-0                      Central        3-0
      Lumberton 1-1 @  PNG 0-2                            Central      2-1                      LCM            2-1
      Central 2-0  @ LCM 2-0                                Vidor        2-1                      Livingston    2-1
      Ozen 0-2  @  Vidor 1-1                                Nederland  2-1                      Lumberton    2-1
                                                                      Livingston  1-2                      Vidor          1-2
                                                                      PNG          1-2                      Nederland    1-2
                                                                      Lumberton  1-2                    Ozen            1-2
                                                                      Ozen        0-3                      PNG            0-3   

im thrilled LCM is doing great this year and there is only one game i want them to lose  ;) but as far as png i think they might out this year, ozan wont beat vidor at home and hasent looked good yet so as of next week they will be 0-3, nederland looked to be a little disoriented when they played us idk bout them yet. its still early but i think the pirates will be in the playoffs again this year.

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="864004" timestamp="1286042628"]
I think after 2 games it the power rankings look like this

1. Central
2. LCM
3-4. Livingston/Lumberton

[/quote]

A Bear's Bear, I have to agree with you.  That's how I see it after 2 District games.
It's still early, but this week could be make or break especially for Ozen and PNG since neither of them have a win in district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder