after this coming weekend in 20-4a

desethion

i think this will be the week that ozen evens up the district race by joining the 1-1 crew in the district. i feel that in order for a team to make it out of district play with at least a legitimate shot is two games. two games is all you can afford to lose in this race. i predict it will be a log jam at 1-1. central will be the lone team at 2-0. which will make it very interesting for each team. that will make every weekend a must win to say in contention for a chance to win it all!! got to jump on the central bandwagon for knocking off ozen cause many believed that this was ozens years but coach wash and staff had other plans. good luck to all the teams getting out of the log jam

Still have a long season to go.  Ozen will have to prove to everyone that their for real.  You won't have many believers if you drop the first district game in a blowout.  I still think that Ozen will make the playoffs if they keep going to their advantage.  Passing the rock.  As for everyone else, I think all teams will see almost every game as their 'big' game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder