Dayton @ Galena Park predictions

knightrider

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="liltex" post="856561" timestamp="1285413011"]
El correcto,just gave up barely 100 tot.yds on defense.No worries we've had Halloween fri.circled. ;D ;D ;)
[/quote]
LOL

Liking what I'm seeing in the kicking game.In fg warm-ups Carranco nailed a 50 yarder w/10 yds.extra and is sending kicks in the endzone and the punting has been exc.When we start scoring 4 times in the 1st half you'll start seeing a team w/a swagger.Delasbour will soon have 1 of those 250 yd.nights.Opening drives for points are right on the brink & special teams is gelling now w/big returns & secondary is showing their talent.

[quote name="liltex" post="857854" timestamp="1285472076"]
Liking what I'm seeing in the kicking game.In fg warm-ups Carranco nailed a 50 yarder w/10 yds.extra and is sending kicks in the endzone and the punting has been exc.When we start scoring 4 times in the 1st half you'll start seeing a team w/a swagger.Delasbour will soon have 1 of those 250 yd.nights.Opening drives for points are right on the brink & special teams is gelling now w/big returns & secondary is showing their talent.
[/quote]Got to keep playing better every week now. Be aggressive on defense and accurate on offense. Slow the Jackets down a notch. We should be fine.

[quote name="liltex" post="858423" timestamp="1285527856"]
Having no smack back now until the Crosby game is gonna be boring ::)
[/quote]

I'll play the devils advocate on this one. 

GP is gonna run all over yall.  The broncos don't have a chance in this one.  They shouldn't even show up. Everybody from Dayton lives in poverty and has a family tree with only one branch. Everything in Dayton is inferior to everything in GP.  Your coach sux and your team sux.  The only thing that stinks more than the Dayton broncos is the air in galena park.

How's that for some smack liltex?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder