Dayton @ Galena Park predictions

knightrider

[quote name="bronco1" post="862417" timestamp="1285943664"]
[quote author=#1GalenaParkFan link=topic=73454.msg862148#msg862148 date=1285902596]
[quote author=bandgeekforlife link=topic=73454.msg862068#msg862068 date=1285899575]
Question for the Galena Park fan.  Is it safe to say that your JV team runs the same offense as the varsity?
[/quote]Its as safe as yall want it to be [b]but i seen a team that couldnt stop the pass[/b] so tomorrow i think it will happen again but this time Gp will come out on top! Sorry Dayton Fans!
[/quote]

[b]What team was that?[/b] GP JV scored twice and both against back ups JV safeties. So try again, young whipper snapper!
[/quote]

my thoughts as well... just looking at the score, I could see which defense struggled.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="jayhawk" post="862487" timestamp="1285948908"]
The Houston Chronicle Players to watch list :  Andrew Vargas, QB

Sr., Galena Park

Vargas has more than 1,000 yards passing and 15 touchdowns this season for the Yellowjackets, who play Dayton this week

[/quote]

Some very nice #'s.

[quote name="dayton" post="862490" timestamp="1285949034"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=73454.msg862487#msg862487 date=1285948908]

Sr., Galena Park

Vargas has more than 1,000 yards passing and 15 touchdowns this season for the Yellowjackets, who play Dayton this week

[/quote]

Some very nice #'s.
[/quote] Wonder if he can put up those numbers when he is running for his life !

Guest octfeb
[quote name="jayhawk" post="862524" timestamp="1285951473"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=73454.msg862490#msg862490 date=1285949034]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=73454.msg862487#msg862487 date=1285948908]

Sr., Galena Park

[/quote] I guess we will find out at 7:00 P.M. tonight

Some very nice #'s.
[/quote] Wonder if he can put up those numbers when he is running for his life !
[/quote]

The key to this game will be Broncos defense.
You can't simulate speed in practice.
If the Broncos can get to the QB it will be a really long night for Galena Park.
If Galena Park's offense has success moving the ball, then it will come down to turnovers.
I don't see the Yellow Jackets defense stopping the Bronco's offense.

ALMOST GAME TIME!!!
KEEP ON BELIEVING IN THE BRONCOS!!!

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="862720" timestamp="1285965499"]
The key to this game will be Broncos defense.
[b][b][/b]You can't simulate speed in practice.[/b]
If the Broncos can get to the QB it will be a really long night for Galena Park.
If Galena Park's offense has success moving the ball, then it will come down to turnovers.
I don't see the Yellow Jackets defense stopping the Bronco's offense.

ALMOST GAME TIME!!!
KEEP ON BELIEVING IN THE BRONCOS!!!
[/quote]

You can't simulate speed in practice if you don't have it...think what you meant to say was you can't simulate game speed in practice.  This game will come down to the Bronco offense....turnovers = close game.  Bronco defense has played and played well against MUCH more talented offenses than what I saw on the schooltube or whatever.  If GP has to sustain long drives all night then....well good luck with that. 

[quote name="#1GalenaParkFan" post="862148" timestamp="1285902596"]
[quote author=bandgeekforlife link=topic=73454.msg862068#msg862068 date=1285899575]
Question for the Galena Park fan.  Is it safe to say that your JV team runs the same offense as the varsity?
[/quote]Its as safe as yall want it to be but i seen a team that couldnt stop the pass so tomorrow i think it will happen again but this time Gp will come out on top! Sorry Dayton Fans!
[/quote]

And he goes away after only 8 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have got to admit I was a little nervous the first half. It didnt seem like the D line got much penetration the first half but once they rattled the GP QB it was over with. GP was 1 dimensional and did not commit to the run enough. In tuff games you have got to be able to control the clock with the lead. That kinda of worries me about the Dayton O because we dont set up long drives but rely on the big play. One thing I did see last night was a little more passing to the middle of the field. #15 McBride caught 3 and seems like it went for twenty yards every time. Keep rolling BRONCOS.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83