Hull Daisetta @ Deweyville Game Thread/Pirates Win/Comments

Lefty99

Tonight the Deweyville Pirates dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, except for the long td pass at the end of the 1st half and the last drive of the game the Pirates defense shutdown the Bobcats all night.  Stats will be forth coming, however, the yards gained and time of possession will be heavily tilted in the Pirates favor.  Do the Bobcats want to give out some respect to the Pirates now? lol. Good game for both teams tonight, congrats to the Pirates for getting the victory. ;)

[quote name="WhatDownIzIt" post="856403" timestamp="1285390581"]
Bigmo is a big HD fan or player so there is the props guys
[/quote] ??? ???WOW...I've been accused of a lot of things in my life, being a Bobcat has never been one of em.  Whats up with you?  I ran the 25 second clock all night in the Evadale press box.  I graduated with Evadales coach Mark Williams in '82 and was the wing back on that football team.  EVERYBODY who does any time on this site knows I'm 100% Evadale Rebel and most know who I am.  (where did that commit come from?)

Not sure what comment yall want about over coming years of dominance and getting a win, but i will sum it up like this the numbers speak for themselves enjoy your victory see you next year.  There is really nothing else that can be said, its  not like this win erases all the losses of years gone by.  Yall played the better game on this Friday so congrats, but in the series HD still dominates.

[quote name="trophyman" post="856463" timestamp="1285392431"]
hey BigMO say it aint so .      aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabobcat fan?  lmbo
better watch it this might spread!
[/quote]lol...I hear ya trophy!  Strangest thing I've ever heard.  I do have a respect for HD because of their tradition and commitment to winning, BUT, I absolutely loath them and love it when they lose. To anybody!  That's why I'm still ticked that we don't play em this year.  I was really looking forward to beating them 3 years in a row.  Like I said, I hate em but respect em...

OK, this guys gotten way too much attention from me, again, congrats to the Pirates on a good win.  Good luck in district play.

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="856615" timestamp="1285422775"]
[quote author=trophyman link=topic=73421.msg856463#msg856463 date=1285392431]
hey BigMO say it aint so .      aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabobcat fan?  lmbo
better watch it this might spread!
[/quote]lol...I hear ya trophy!  Strangest thing I've ever heard.  I do have a respect for HD because of their tradition and commitment to winning, BUT, I absolutely loath them and love it when they lose. To anybody!  That's why I'm still ticked that we don't play em this year.  I was really looking forward to beating them 3 years in a row.  Like I said, I hate em but respect em...

OK, this guys gotten way too much attention from me, again, congrats to the Pirates on a good win.  Good luck in district play.
[/quote]I AGREE  COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF ;D ;D

[quote name="HD94" post="856625" timestamp="1285423407"]
BigMO I hope the coaches can work something out in the near future where we could continue to play each other.  It was starting to build into a good rivalry game.  Good luck to your Rebels.
[/quote]I'm with you 94.  It was a good rivalry that was always physical.  Let's hope we can get it on again in a few years!  Good luck to the Cats in district play.

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="856423" timestamp="1285391270"]
[quote author=WhatDownIzIt link=topic=73421.msg856403#msg856403 date=1285390581]
Bigmo is a big HD fan or player so there is the props guys
[/quote] ??? ???WOW...I've been accused of a lot of things in my life, being a Bobcat has never been one of em.  Whats up with you?  I ran the 25 second clock all night in the Evadale press box.  I graduated with Evadales coach Mark Williams in '82 and was the wing back on that football team.  EVERYBODY who does any time on this site knows I'm 100% Evadale Rebel and most know who I am.  (where did that commit come from?)
[/quote]
Well I am so sorry and I must be dumb. I have seen you comment on a Deweyville/HD thread before and assumed you were a Fan. 

[quote name="HD94" post="856612" timestamp="1285422403"]
Not sure what comment yall want about over coming years of dominance and getting a win, but i will sum it up like this the numbers speak for themselves enjoy your victory see you next year.  [b]There is really nothing else that can be said, its  not like this win erases all the losses of years gone by.  Yall played the better game on this Friday so congrats, but in the series HD still dominates.[/b]
[/quote]
[b]HD94[/b]
Yes educated we must learn from history and history shows year in and year out when HD and Deweyville have played HD is better.
[b]H-D BOBCAT 55 [/b]
We are gonna mop the floor with the Pirates !!
When you talk crap all week against your opponent, which has been HD's history since I have been on this board and I have been on here since it started, you open yourself up for the rebuttals. You answered your own question about who made the comment about years of domination.  The numbers: total yds Deweyville - 312 HD - 189 (46 coming on pass at end of half). time of possession: Deweyville - 30 mins to HD 18 mins
We look forward to seeing you next year.

We only talk all the crap because we are passionate fans.  You yourself predicted a 17 point victory and even with the stats the game wasnt over till the onside kick was recovered.  But like you said look forward to seeing yall next year.  I know I talked my share of crap, but truth be known I always had respect Deweyville from the early 90's when we were in the same district.  Yall always brought a tough team and it was a fun game.  Again Congrats on this one.

not a whole lot to say other then the big pass play for HD and a costly pick 6, Deweyville D owned the HD offense....waiting to see the numbers but not sure if HD have had more then 150 total offense minus the big pass play....couldnt unnderstand why HD didnt try and pass the ball a lil more....good luck in district to the Bobcats....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics