A couple of streamlining suggestions to the webmasters

I'd like to make a couple of suggestions for the website.
1. Move the Stadium Locations string to the Home page and permanently pin it to the top of the topics list.
2. Just update the weekly rankings instead of replacing the topic(this will also give us a history throughout the season). Also, disable the reply within the topic in order to keep the Thread at a minimum, instead encourage making a regular topic on this subject.
3. Permanently pin a Broadcast schedule with the links in there and change them accordingly. (This would be a lot easier than hunting for a particular link which of course falls throughout the day.)

Anyone else have a suggestion?

All fair suggestions, but probably will not happen.

This site is based on pageviews, so each game will have a thread. There is a list of broadcasts on the homepage. Also, the stadium location thread stays in a sticky, never moves. Having the history of previous week's rankings doesn't seem too important, but that can be done by creating a thread with all the past week's trankings and putting it in a sticky.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="855138" timestamp="1285352892"]
All fair suggestions, but probably will not happen.

This site is based on pageviews, so each game will have a thread. There is a list of broadcasts on the homepage. Also, the stadium location thread stays in a sticky, never moves. Having the history of previous week's rankings doesn't seem too important, but that can be done by creating a thread with all the past week's trankings and putting it in a sticky.
[/quote]Whoops, forgot about the running comment on the broadcast threads.

I love the site.. Only thing I don't like is very minor.. When there is more than one page in a thread the numbers are in blue and hard to see on the black. If they were red, white, yellow, bright green, orange.. any light color it would be much easier to see the pages. Anyone else notice this?

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="jake94" post="855291" timestamp="1285364950"]
I love the site.. Only thing I don't like is very minor.. When there is more than one page in a thread the numbers are in blue and hard to see on the black. If they were red, white, yellow, bright green, orange.. any light color it would be much easier to see the pages. Anyone else notice this?
[/quote]

Yep!

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="855326" timestamp="1285367103"]
[quote author=jake94 link=topic=73388.msg855291#msg855291 date=1285364950]
[/quote]

Yep!
[/quote]

Glad it isn't just me!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine