PNG freshman players family could use some prayer

surfer73

Reese, I'll never know if you read this...but right now, you may be feeling a sense of being alone.  It's understandable.  You may be disappointed and angry at many things...doctors, life, God...and that is understandable as well...

What you are going to find, though, is that a community that has a warm and giving heart...a community that will be there for you in times just like these...a community that will not only pray for you, but be there for you, regardless of what happens on a football field, or any other field of play.  A community that is regional in nature, but local in the love it has. 

Reese, I pray that God gives you strength, that God gives you patience, that God gives you a future filled with wonderful things.  I pray that your heart is lightened in this time of trouble.

If there are any funds set up for Reese, please post them.  I know the community would help.

I don't know Reese and will probably never meet him, but I can understand how it would be hard to lose your parents at such a young age. I have a feeling that kid will grow up to be very independent and mature for his age. He will grow up fast. He will be stronger because of this. My sophomore year in high school we had a freshman's dad waiting to pick his son up from practice and his son went outside to find his father had died in the truck with the truck still running. It was extremely hard to see this first hand and I couldn't imagine how it would feel if that was my dad. That young man was angry for a while but then found a passion for god that was unlike anything I've ever seen. He would reach out to other students to try and spark their faith for the rest of high school. I wish the best for this young man and hope he will be okay.

He was at the game tonight, Played really well, I wish you could have heard the fans when he caught a pass ! You would have thought it was for the win at state ! Everyone there was a fan for him tonight. And as for him getting to read the kind words that have been posted here, I will make sure he reads them one day !

May GOD BLESS YOU ! Its very difficult to face this sort of thing in life. God will never put anything in your life that you can't handle. Have faith in God, he is carrying you thru this right now. My son goes to PNG and told me about you and your strength. Keep it up and you will be a stronger man when you come out of the other side of this. Our family will be praying for you and your family. God Bless !

It is truly an inspiration to see that the community I was transplanted into in 1995 is nothing short of wonderful when confronted with tragedy. 

It would have been easy for us to dismiss these things as "it happened at someone else's school" or "it don't matter to us", but that hasn't happened.  We have come together for the good.  We have come together in a show of solidarity that one finds very little of in today's culture of "me".  We are truly "family" when needed.

Reese...it seems that you have decided to put your all into doing things to the best of your ability.  That the tragedy you have suffered, you took, and made a positive out of.  That you have taken the lessons imaprted by your parents to heart.  You are truly a shining testament to their parentage.  May God continue to bless you and give you strength...

I know how you feel young man i lost my father when i was a sophmore, it was by far the hardest challenge in my life to get through. I cant tell you how to handle this because everyone has there own way of dealing with thing's but just keep your head up and beleive in God. You and your family will be in my prayers

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics