BH vs. Dayton: THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT

[quote name="BHFAN" post="853622" timestamp="1285173399"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=73111.msg853208#msg853208 date=1285110238]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=73111.msg852453#msg852453 date=1285024842]
Any of you BH'ers want make a message board wager?  (BHFAN or smoking baby, namely)  If BH loses, no posts for a month or if you want to step it up, until your teams first playoff game, or until after your teams next win if the middle ground suits your fancy. If Dayton loses, the same goes for me....or Ric Flair chops, either way, let's make this interesting.
[/quote]

Hey BHFAN, read the quote and then put up or shut up.  I know it's fun to talk smack, but the question is whether or not you actually believe in what you're saying.  Take the bet, or admit to the sad reality that BH has absolutely no chance of earning a victory against the Broncos.  
[/quote]

No reason to make a wager as the odds are against the Eagles!So I stay with the odds when it comes to wager making ;D For example Will the Dayton fans ever be smart enough to realize they have an average team? Probally not ,but there is always a chance 8) Will Purple's pupils ever get out of Dayton for a chance to work for a BH grad, Probally not, but there is always a chance ;D
[/quote]

Why are you still talking BHFAN?  Would you like me to take even more risk out of the wager? Here are two options...(A) The loser can't post any commits or reactions to the game or (B) the loser can not bag on the other town as long as the other team is still playing football.  I realize that this would make it almost impossible for you to make any further comments this coming weekend, but really, isn't that the point.  Just agree so I can have the satisfaction of you shutting your mouth after your team gets obliterated on Friday night.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="853887" timestamp="1285196086"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=73111.msg853622#msg853622 date=1285173399]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=73111.msg853208#msg853208 date=1285110238]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=73111.msg852453#msg852453 date=1285024842]
Any of you BH'ers want make a message board wager?  (BHFAN or smoking baby, namely)  If BH loses, no posts for a month or if you want to step it up, until your teams first playoff game, or until after your teams next win if the middle ground suits your fancy. If Dayton loses, the same goes for me....or Ric Flair chops, either way, let's make this interesting.
[/quote]

Hey BHFAN, read the quote and then put up or shut up.  I know it's fun to talk smack, but the question is whether or not you actually believe in what you're saying.  Take the bet, or admit to the sad reality that BH has absolutely no chance of earning a victory against the Broncos. 
[/quote]

No reason to make a wager as the odds are against the Eagles!So I stay with the odds when it comes to wager making ;D For example Will the Dayton fans ever be smart enough to realize they have an average team? Probally not ,but there is always a chance 8) Will Purple's pupils ever get out of Dayton for a chance to work for a BH grad, Probally not, but there is always a chance ;D
[/quote]

Why are you still talking BHFAN?  Would you like me to take even less risk out of the wager? Here are two options...(A) The loser can't post any commits or reactions to the game or (B) the loser can not bag on the other town as long as the other team is still playing football.  I realize that this would make it almost impossible for you to make any further comments this coming weekend, but really, isn't that the point.  Just agree so I can have the satisfaction of you shutting your mouth after your team gets obliterated on Friday night.
[/quote] :D :D :D :D :D

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="853635" timestamp="1285174592"]
Actually....
Purples pupils will probably end up teaching the Eagles, just like the other many teachers in BHISD with Dayton diplomas.
[/quote]

Really???  I bet there are less than 10 teachers in Barbers Hill who graduated from Dayton.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="853887" timestamp="1285196086"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=73111.msg853622#msg853622 date=1285173399]
Any of you BH'ers want make a message board wager?  (BHFAN or smoking baby, namely)  If BH loses, no posts for a month or if you want to step it up, until your teams first playoff game, or until after your teams next win if the middle ground suits your fancy. If Dayton loses, the same goes for me....or Ric Flair chops, either way, let's make this interesting.
[/quote]

Hey BHFAN, read the quote and then put up or shut up.  I know it's fun to talk smack, but the question is whether or not you actually believe in what you're saying.  Take the bet, or admit to the sad reality that BH has absolutely no chance of earning a victory against the Broncos.  
[/quote]

[/quote]

Why are you still talking BHFAN?  Would you like me to take even more risk out of the wager? Here are two options...(A) The loser can't post any commits or reactions to the game or (B) the loser can not bag on the other town as long as the other team is still playing football.  I realize that this would make it almost impossible for you to make any further comments this coming weekend, but really, isn't that the point.  Just agree so I can have the satisfaction of you shutting your mouth after your team gets obliterated on Friday night.
[/quote]
Tyrone,
I’m not betting, however if you want me to shut my mouth then it’s going to take more than your dumb arse to make it happen! :-* This is a message board if you don’t like what the BHFAN has to say then scamper your doughnut eating, purple cool aid drinking butt to another site  8) until then feel good inside that I’ll be on here posting next week win or lose.

Sincerely the FAN

[quote name="TrueBlue" post="853916" timestamp="1285199447"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=73111.msg853635#msg853635 date=1285174592]
Actually....
Purples pupils will probably end up teaching the Eagles, just like the other many teachers in BHISD with Dayton diplomas.
[/quote]

Really???  I bet there are less than 10 teachers in Barbers Hill who graduated from Dayton.
[/quote]

And Janitors are not considered teachers ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="853922" timestamp="1285200044"]
[quote author=TrueBlue link=topic=73111.msg853916#msg853916 date=1285199447]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=73111.msg853635#msg853635 date=1285174592]
Actually....
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It's so funny that you guys are so proud of the fact that your kids have a great chance of becoming professional valve turners.  So essentially this BH education is lefty loosey, righty tightey. Congratulations on that.

As for you BHFAN, I absolutely love the way you run your mouth incessantly.  At the very least, smoking baby has a little humor, but you have a knack for filling the boards with the most boring and repetitive posts that I've ever read. I guess creativity and originality didn't get included in your BH education. It's funny that you are unwilling to make a simple bet on the outcome of the game after your endless posts about the superiority of BH.  You cut so hard for BH and yet you are too scared to take a simple challenge to shut your mouth for a couple days if your team loses. I'd be more than willing to help you shut your mouth if you feel like that would be beneficial.

Do you want points?  I'll give you points if it will help you quit being such a bee eye itch. Most people don't  know that the eyes of a bee can actually itch, but they totally can. I learned this from a entemologist. The entemologist also thinks you should take the bet.

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="853951" timestamp="1285202474"]
We were not playing powder puff teams when we had the turnovers. Don't count on many turnovers, the teams we were playing were much better and faster than the teams in our district. We could probably turn the ball over 2-3 times and still beat Barbers Hill. JMO. 
[/quote]

The ones against Ike wern't forced fumbles.  Result of being careless with the ball instead.

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="853742" timestamp="1285181395"]
Where is down goes frazier?  I thought smoking baby wanted to make a thousand dollar bet on this game!  Are you guys really going to bet a grand on the performance of teenage kids? I'm still here. As far
as the bet goes, smoking baby backed out. First he agreed to the bet. Then when I insisted on cash he said some garbage about it being against the forum rules to make those types of bets. Basically he came to his senses and realized he did not want to donate a grand to the BRONCOS booster club.
[/quote]

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="853956" timestamp="1285202808"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=73111.msg853922#msg853922 date=1285200044]
Actually....
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It's so funny that you guys are so proud of the fact that your kids have a great chance of becoming professional valve turners.  So essentially this BH education is lefty loosey, righty tightey. Congratulations on that.

As for you BHFAN, I absolutely love the way you run your mouth incessantly.  At the very least, smoking baby has a little humor, but you have a knack for filling the boards with the most boring and repetitive posts that I've ever read. I guess creativity and originality didn't get included in your BH education. It's funny that you are unwilling to make a simple bet on the outcome of the game after your endless posts about the superiority of BH.  You cut so hard for BH and yet you are too scared to take a simple challenge to shut your mouth for a couple days if your team loses. I'd be more than willing to help you shut your mouth if you feel like that would be beneficial.

Do you want poin I'll give you points if it will help you quit being such a bee eye itch. Most people don't  know that the eyes of a bee can actually itch, but they totally can. I learned this from a entemologist. The entemologist also thinks you should take the bet.
[/quote] Ok let me slow this down a little bit I forget your from Dayton. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm NNNNNNNNNNNNnOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG TOOOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT and no matter how much of a tough guy you are with the keys safely between you and the person your talking about  I'm not scared 8) If you  would stop flapping those lips of yours  you will see on many threads that i have choosen your purple ponies to win the district, so If I have chosen the ponies to win  then why would i bet they would lose. Now can you understand this or do i need to get someone from Dayton to read it to you  :'( Were you in Purples class? ;D

Tyrone
Lay off BHFAN...
I think he and the rest of the Eagles know they are the underdogs, but that is why you play the game.
Dayton should win the game, but so far they haven't won a game yet, if the Broncos have 4 or more turnovers it might not be pleasant on this website for Bronco fans.
Hopefully we will be treated to a great game Friday and that none of the kids get hurt.
Tomorrow night the lessons in humility start being taught, and I would like to think the Broncos will be teaching the Eagles what Humility is all about.

I am sure there is going to be alot of  :o people Purple and Blue come Friday night. And alot of Blue and Purple saying oh  8) And if the refs make a bad call there will be some that will be scratching their head and saying  ??? And some will be totally  >:( But in the end when the clock runs out in the 4th quarter the Purple will be going home with a  ;D on their face. And the Blue will be going home with a  :(  face.

You are right Brenhamfan. We were careless with the ball in those turnovers but the question is will Barbers Hill capitalize on them as quick as the previous teams we have played did. Barbers hill is not the same caliber of team as Ike or previous teams we have played. Eventually we will be the beneficiary of turnovers, which we have not had much luck with yet this season.  

Ya'll please back off the who's got the better job/position/wealth or better home.Millions are out of work,citizens are struggling to keep their homes in this tuff downturn.Tell me how someone's livelyhood has something to do w/how the kids play the game(unless your LT or a few other area's where former/current football greats reside).I've seen more plus's than minus's so far and we lost enuff pre- season games w/Cody Green/AJ and company also.Keep your eyes focused on the big prize cause we're gonna be alot better prepared for the bigger/faster teams come playoff time-AND we will be there you can put it on your calendar.

[quote name="liltex" post="854063" timestamp="1285211338"]
Ya'll please back off the who's got the better job/position/wealth or better home.Millions are out of work,citizens are struggling to keep their homes in this tuff downturn.Tell me how someone's livelyhood has something to do w/how the kids play the game(unless your LT or a few other area's where former/current football greats reside).I've seen more plus's than minus's so far and we lost enuff pre- season games w/Cody Green/AJ and company also.Keep your eyes focused on the big prize cause we're gonna be alot better prepared for the bigger/faster teams come playoff time-AND we will be there you can put it on your calendar.
[/quote]

Consider it done! ;)  Question is, will it be in week 12 or week 14?  (Depends how both teams do in district, to see where we'll be)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="854085" timestamp="1285213809"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=73111.msg854063#msg854063 date=1285211338]
[/quote]

Consider it done! ;)  Question is, will it be in week 12 or week 14?  (Depends how both teams do in district, to see where we'll be)
[/quote] If both teams win district  would we meet in week 12 or 14 ? ( all things considered of coarse )

[quote name="jayhawk" post="854099" timestamp="1285216061"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=73111.msg854085#msg854085 date=1285213809]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=73111.msg854063#msg854063 date=1285211338]
[/quote]

[/quote] If both teams win district  would we meet in week 12 or 14 ? ( all things considered of coarse )
[/quote]

I don't think it matters who wins district.  It depends on who is the 1 seed and who is the 2 seed in D2 from your district.  If we both are 1 seeds, I think it will be week 12.  I could be wrong though...

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="853956" timestamp="1285202808"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=73111.msg853922#msg853922 date=1285200044]
Actually....
[/quote]

Really???  I bet there are less than 10 teachers in Barbers Hill who graduated from Dayton.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you want points?  I'll give you points if it will help you quit being such a bee eye itch. Most people don't  know that the eyes of a bee can actually itch, but they totally can. I learned this from a entemologist. The entemologist also thinks you should take the bet.
[/quote]

Man Tyrone, I admit, my knowledge of bees is sticky sweet suff falls out of their &^* and they sting you.  Personally, education aside, my desire is to become a professional football watching lesbian.  ;D

Since you have more access to bug killing chemicals, think you can you spray Octfeb before the game?   ;D ;D  I need your expert opinion, however I am pretty sure he is a Nezara viridula (Linnaeus) (Hemiptera: Pentatomidae) .  Hope you can confirm this?   ;D ;D There is an outside chance he may be a Triatoma sp. (Hemiptera: Reduviidae).  ;D ;D

Ok Octfeb, before you take that personal, it's just pokin fun at ya...... ;D

Tyrone, I'll bet ya a hot dog for the 1/2 time score.  Can't go the silent bet because I will have to keep smack talking win or lose..... ;D ;D As an "Toups Graphics official underdog", even smack can be good after a loss.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho