Please place scores for Friday nights' games.

East TX

[quote name="bigdaddy13" post="849900" timestamp="1284780813"]
nederland-3  LCM-0
[/quote]

Whoa...what's going on with LCM? I've seen both of these teams play and expected LCM to finish 1st or 2nd in district. Were the scores close?

Congradulations to Nederland on the win and a great start to district.

Oh and BC bead Woodville in 4 and Woodville was missing 2 starters? Maybe the BC parents should stop trashing Silsbee, they might be stronger. District starts soon, so I guess we will see. Good luck to all the teams.

[quote name="Rizon" post="850196" timestamp="1284819944"]
[quote author=bigdaddy13 link=topic=73067.msg849900#msg849900 date=1284780813]
nederland-3  LCM-0
[/quote]

Whoa...what's going on with LCM? I've seen both of these teams play and expected LCM to finish 1st or 2nd in district. Were the scores close?

Congradulations to Nederland on the win and a great start to district.

Oh and BC bead Woodville in 4 and Woodville was missing 2 starters? Maybe the BC parents should stop trashing Silsbee, they might be stronger. District starts soon, so I guess we will see. Good luck to all the teams.
[/quote]

yes Woodville was missing there starting setter and one of there best hitters lol And from what I hear still shouldve won.... congrats Lady Cards

AAW bashes all of BC sports and any one that supports those teams......I was at the Woodville game and it was a good four sets......BC won(if I remember correctly 3 sets by  25-23; 25-16 & 25-19)---Woodville did win one.  Woodville had ALL their team playing on Friday night and they have a good 2A  level team.

That statement was incorrect that Woodville should have won it--BC was consistently the best team that night.  If you did not see the sets played there: please refain from making erroneous statements.

I personally think there are 5 teams competing for the 3 top spots in 21-3A and Silsbee and Bridge City are well into this competition.

[quote name="East TX" post="851468" timestamp="1284932167"]
AAW bashes all of BC sports and any one that supports those teams......I was at the Woodville game and it was a good four sets......BC won(if I remember correctly 3 sets by   25-23; 25-16 & 25-19)---Woodville did win one.  Woodville had ALL their team playing on Friday night and they have a good 2A  level team.

That statement was incorrect that Woodville should have won it--BC was consistently the best team that night.  If you did not see the sets played there: please refain from making erroneous statements.

I personally think there are 5 teams competing for the 3 top spots in 21-3A and Silsbee and Bridge City are well into this competition.
[/quote]

Woodville did NOT have there whole team like i said there starting setter and one of there best starting outside hitters lol They will be out for a couple of weeks... East tex do you keep up with Woodville?? How would you know if there whole team played??

I hear you AAW (intersting I'm on your side). I'm getting tired of these biased parents. People think they know this sport because they have watched their daughters play.

I do believe saying that Silsbee didn't beat anyone in the Dickenson Tournament or so called this year...I call that a little bit of trash talking. Silsbee beat Nederland who seems to be one of the best teams around this year.

bcsportsdad...I have went back and read your post...you seem to want to argue with a lot of people. One must be your daughter and since it seems East TX daughter is #4 (don't want to say her name)...who is yours? Look, BC is good this year and will fight for the district championship. Calm down a bit and let the girls just play the game.

Rizon I have to agree with you also. But I do remember you getting aaggravated with us last year also , lol. Like I said last year we root for all of the kids no matter which team they play for, dang it, if they make a good play reward them no matter. Seriously, our daughter knows education is first no exceptions and that we also expect her best when she hits the floor. Bring Everything , Leave Nothing. Have FUN and play with No Regrets. I believe that she's turned out to be a pretty good player as have alot of the kids that we've seen grow in this sport and we applaud them all. Thank You Ladies . Just poke some fun and be sporty about it. Remember kids read these also.

[quote name="STVB" post="851782" timestamp="1284949750"]
Rizon I have to agree with you also. But I do remember you getting aaggravated with us last year also , lol. Like I said last year we root for all of the kids no matter which team they play for, dang it, if they make a good play reward them no matter. Seriously, our daughter knows education is first no exceptions and that we also expect her best when she hits the floor. Bring Everything , Leave Nothing. Have FUN and play with No Regrets. I believe that she's turned out to be a pretty good player as have alot of the kids that we've seen grow in this sport and we applaud them all. Thank You Ladies . Just poke some fun and be sporty about it. Remember kids read these also.
[/quote]

I do agree...I want to see the best for all of these kids. I don't remember getting aggravated with anyone last year outside AAW and pitcherdad. AAW b/c he started knocking me...still don't know why. Pitcherdad b/c he was knocking players on his own team and I don't agree with that. This is going to be a fun year. All teams seem to be able to be beaten by any of the others this year. Sure don't want to see problems on this board b/c of trash talking. I did feel like some people from a specific school were trying to get that going. Just let the girls play. GLTA

[quote name="Rizon" post="851756" timestamp="1284947691"]
I hear you AAW (intersting I'm on your side). I'm getting tired of these biased parents. People think they know this sport because they have watched their daughters play.

I do believe saying that Silsbee didn't beat anyone in the Dickenson Tournament or so called this year...I call that a little bit of trash talking. Silsbee beat Nederland who seems to be one of the best teams around this year.

bcsportsdad...I have went back and read your post...you seem to want to argue with a lot of people. One must be your daughter and since it seems [b]East TX daughter is #4 (don't want to say her name)...[/b]who is yours? Look, BC is good this year and will fight for the district championship. Calm down a bit and let the girls just play the game.
[/quote]

#4 is not East Tx daughter.  You can see from my ID she is mine, And you have never seen me on this board although I do read it.  YOU need to get your facts before posting.  thanks. BTW her name is Jordan Royal.  thanks
Keith Royal

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin