The New Asst Coach AT EC- Betrayed, we are waiting

stevenash

[quote name="ford15" post="854575" timestamp="1285286050"]
Were you there??? Maybe he stayed to play with his friends and why would any parent move their kid from a good/safe school like H-J to a school in one of the most dangerous parts of Beaumont!!
[/quote]What's so dangerous about West Brook, Ozen, and Kelly!  I guess majority white schools are safer.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="$wag" post="854482" timestamp="1285272999"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=73010.msg854186#msg854186 date=1285249596]
[quote author=speechless link=topic=73010.msg854166#msg854166 date=1285245960]
of course a good question would be are we talking athletic scholarships only?  [size=12pt][color=red]lots of coaches help kids get to college through avenues other than athletics...[/color][/size]

should we compare hj graduates that played basketball going to college regardless of the avenue vs. the aforementioned schools?  that would be a more fair comparison wouldn't it?

then again, it doesn't do much good if one isn't willing to tell the whole story such as coaches setting up tryouts and players just not showing up to them or players refusing to fill out the necessary paperwork in order to qualify for college or players going to college and not making the grade only to wind up standing along the fence at Friday night football games.....of course, I'm sure I should assume their high school coaches are supposed to go to college with them and make their grades for them....right?

if you want to compare....let's REALLY compare...
[/quote]

He DOES NOT want to really compare - He wants to bash HJ coaches and will tell half truths  or out right lies to get the job done- (at least, HE thinks he got the job done)  all of this because he doesnt think "certain people" got the proper playing time-  And for the record -  If you want to believe that Kountze players get the coaches help, isnt it interesting that the Hancock brothers (who were the most successful at the next level) were coached by the very guy that swag/betrayed/redtored,etc.etc) wants to bash?
[/quote]Hj players from across the tracks are in good hands now. Couldn't be in a better situation to have [size=12pt][color=red]Omar Sneed [/color] [/size] in your corner!! Prudohmme, Lil Penny (Bosha), and Will put in alot of work this summer. They got to work with several Nba players (1on1's) and Sneed himself. Twice a day. Monday thru Thurs. They competed on a high level and really stood out in several National AAU Tournaments this summer. Thanx for supporting them Hj staff ;) Silsbee, Kountze, Ozen, Anahauc, Wb,  and Central coaches all supported their players in local tournaments at the Montagne. Omar and B.J Tyler will definitely be there to support them when the season starts, and after they graduate...lol
[/quote]  LOL is right. IN good hands just like Donahoe was when he was advised by that idiot not to accept the full scholarshsip at SFA(which the next year was in the NCAA playoffs)  THe advice Donahoe got reminds of the advice you are giving.

[quote name="$wag" post="854531" timestamp="1285279061"]
[size=10pt][color=red]Since when did you become the [size=14pt][color=navy]Sagacious[/color][/size] one?? [/color] [/size] You don't know $hitt..Were you there when the football coached called his mom and told her he would have to sit out a year. Were u there when he told her that it wasn't wise for him to move his senior year because several college coaches had been calling about him regarding football. Were you there when the bball coached called his sister several times and had long conversations after the fight when he was about to check out..(Do i need to say what was said?) FYI, Yes they're at Hj, only because of where they live, not by choice  ;)
[/quote]

Did you have to look that word up to be able to use it in a sentence????? ;D ;D ;D

Why dont you stay out of it Swaggie!!! At least I have kids that go to H-J.....do you?Lets just say i'm familiar with the crime stats in the area and the school your refering to is in a high crime area. The school itself might be ok but you cant deny the area is in a bad part of town. It just dont make no sense to change schools and when did Ozen become majority white. No one said anything about race, sounds like your being a little racist there little buddy!!

[quote name="ford15" post="854645" timestamp="1285291759"]
Why dont you stay out of it Swaggie!!! At least I have kids that go to H-J.....do you?Lets just say i'm familiar with the crime stats in the area and the school your refering to is in a high crime area. The school itself might be ok but you cant deny the area is in a bad part of town. It just dont make no sense to change schools and when did Ozen become majority white. No one said anything about race, sounds like your being a little racist there little buddy!!
[/quote] Hj is in Sour Lake, Hardin County. I can go on and on about what goes on around that town. And No, I do not have kids that go to that school. Why would I want my kids around that mess over there. If he's not a product of '91 then he doesn't stand a chance.

[quote name="stevenash" post="854614" timestamp="1285290205"]
[quote author=$wag link=topic=73010.msg854482#msg854482 date=1285272999]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=73010.msg854186#msg854186 date=1285249596]
[quote author=speechless link=topic=73010.msg854166#msg854166 date=1285245960]
of course a good question would be are we talking athletic scholarships only?  [size=12pt][color=red]lots of coaches help kids get to college through avenues other than athletics...[/color][/size]

should we compare hj graduates that played basketball going to college regardless of the avenue vs. the aforementioned schools?  that would be a more fair comparison wouldn't it?

then again, it doesn't do much good if one isn't willing to tell the whole story such as coaches setting up tryouts and players just not showing up to them or players refusing to fill out the necessary paperwork in order to qualify for college or players going to college and not making the grade only to wind up standing along the fence at Friday night football games.....of course, I'm sure I should assume their high school coaches are supposed to go to college with them and make their grades for them....right?

if you want to compare....let's REALLY compare...
[/quote]

He DOES NOT want to really compare - He wants to bash HJ coaches and will tell half truths  or out right lies to get the job done- (at least, HE thinks he got the job done)  all of this because he doesnt think "certain people" got the proper playing time-  And for the record -  If you want to believe that Kountze players get the coaches help, isnt it interesting that the Hancock brothers (who were the most successful at the next level) were coached by the very guy that swag/betrayed/redtored,etc.etc) wants to bash?
[/quote]Hj players from across the tracks are in good hands now. Couldn't be in a better situation to have [size=12pt][color=red]Omar Sneed [/color] [/size] in your corner!! Prudohmme, Lil Penny (Bosha), and Will put in alot of work this summer. They got to work with several Nba players (1on1's) and Sneed himself. Twice a day. Monday thru Thurs. They competed on a high level and really stood out in several National AAU Tournaments this summer. Thanx for supporting them Hj staff ;) Silsbee, Kountze, Ozen, Anahauc, Wb,  and Central coaches all supported their players in local tournaments at the Montagne. Omar and B.J Tyler will definitely be there to support them when the season starts, and after they graduate...lol
[/quote]  LOL is right. IN good hands just like Donahoe was when he was advised by that idiot not to accept the full scholarshsip at SFA(which the next year was in the NCAA playoffs)  THe advice Donahoe got reminds of the advice you are giving.
[/quote]I don't give advice. They already know what's up. Omar got their back.

AAW they do want to be at H-J, it's just they keep having people yapping at them about how they will get a better deal somewhere else. Sometimes they cave in and listen to bad advise but they usually figure out that the grass is not always greener on the other side!! These are all good kids and it does affect them negatively when people like Swag starts downing their school and coaches. Sutherland, Davis and Lee care for these kids but they don't coddle them, they just give good advise and they do their best to help them with scholarships. Sometimes kids dont listen and they let them know,   you can't help someone if they wont help themselves.  I'm sure there were times you didn't take your coaches and/or parents advise ;D ;D

Guest speechless
it must be nice to live in another world where you believe everything you say is true and everything everyone else says is false...

you wish you knew half as much as you think you do...

bottom line is...you are very lucky that these coaches that you bash and tell lies about don't get on this board and tell the REAL story

remember:  better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

Guest speechless
[quote]Thanx for supporting them Hj staff  Silsbee, Kountze, Ozen, Anahauc, Wb,  and Central coaches all supported their players in local tournaments at the Montagne. Omar and B.J Tyler will definitely be there to support them when the season starts, and after they graduate...lol [/quote]

This is an odd statement.  Odd because, as a parent of a player, I noticed that HJ coaches were at EVERY summer league game that HARDIN JEFFERSON teams played in this summer.  EVERY tournament game that HARDIN JEFFERSON played in this summer also.  I think it is great that those kids are getting exposure to national AAU tournaments and professional players...anything to help them get better.  Odd though, Omar Sneed and BJ Tyler have NEVER been to an HJ game...so there you go with your lies again.  Keep tryin' buddy....those that REALLY KNOW don't have to try and convince themselves that they are right.....and they don't have to come on message boards spewing lies to try and make believers out of someone/anyone who they think will actually listen.  YOU are a detriment to high school basketball(and apparently youth football) and YOU are exactly what it is NOT all about.

What is it with you and your crew? Every time i log on you're calling me out. Then when i speak mind you get all defensive and say im bashing somebody or lying. If you don't want the truth then stop calling me out. If its personal just say something next time you see me and you and your crew can get it ;) 

[quote name="speechless" post="854949" timestamp="1285336281"]
[quote]Thanx for supporting them Hj staff  Silsbee, Kountze, Ozen, Anahauc, Wb,  and Central coaches all supported their players in local tournaments at the Montagne. [color=red][/color][size=12pt]Omar and B.J Tyler will definitely be there to support them when the season starts, and after they graduate[/size]...lol [/quote]

This is an odd statement.  Odd because, as a parent of a player, I noticed that HJ coaches were at EVERY summer league game that HARDIN JEFFERSON teams played in this summer.  EVERY tournament game that HARDIN JEFFERSON played in this summer also.  I think it is great that those kids are getting exposure to national AAU tournaments and professional players...anything to help them get better.  Odd though, Omar Sneed and BJ Tyler have NEVER been to an HJ game...so there you go with your lies again.  Keep tryin' buddy....those that REALLY KNOW don't have to try and convince themselves that they are right.....and they don't have to come on message boards spewing lies to try and make believers out of someone/anyone who they think will actually listen.  YOU are a detriment to high school basketball(and apparently youth football) and YOU are exactly what it is NOT all about.
[/quote]

Guest speechless
therein lies the problem....you really believe you are telling the truth

i hope Omar shows up to some HJ games...that would be great....I know my son always loves it when he comes to Coach Sutherlands camps in Beaumont to talk to the kids....he's been doin' it for years....his son has been a regular at Coach Sutherlands camps for many years

[quote name="speechless" post="855004" timestamp="1285341779"]
therein lies the problem....you really believe you are telling the truth

i hope Omar shows up to some HJ games...that would be great....I know my son always loves it when he comes to Coach Sutherlands camps in Beaumont to talk to the kids....he's been doin' it for years....his son has been a regular at Coach Sutherlands camps for many years
[/quote]Jalen goes to every camp around here every summer. If Omar is home then he usually speaks at alot of camps...Yeah he will be at a couple of games this year. Silsbee games for sure. He has a special relationship with D.C and Shawn. He really worked with them this past summer. They're going somewhere. He has alot of connections

[quote name="$wag" post="854996" timestamp="1285341445"]
What is it with you and your crew? Every time i log on you're calling me out. Then when i speak mind you get all defensive and say im bashing somebody or lying. If you don't want the truth then stop calling me out. If its personal just say something next time you see me and you and your crew can get it ;) 
[/quote]

It is called KARMA........you get on here and talk crap about a program that your nephew plays for and that you played for years ago!!!!! 

[quote name="$wag" post="854996" timestamp="1285341445"]
What is it with you and your crew? Every time i log on you're calling me out. Then when i speak mind you get all defensive and say im bashing somebody or lying. If you don't want the truth then stop calling me out. I[color=red]f its personal just say something next time you see me and you and your crew can get it ;) [/color]
[/quote]

What exactly can we get????  Is that a threat???

[quote name="$wag" post="855017" timestamp="1285343266"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=73010.msg848534#msg848534 date=1284657961]
[quote author=HoopInsider_Cooper link=topic=73010.msg848358#msg848358 date=1284607335]
[font=Courier]kenny hoffpauir[/font]
[/quote]

Thank you but I was familiar who the new employee was.  [size=12pt][color=red]Wanted Betrayed to shed his evaluation/passion on this issue.[/color][/size][/quote]
[/quote]When you beg for it you're gonna get. Don't want my opinion then stop calling me out.

Guest speechless
[quote]Jalen goes to every camp around here every summer. If Omar is home then he usually speaks at alot of camps...Yeah he will be at a couple of games this year. Silsbee games for sure. He has a special relationship with D.C and Shawn. He really worked with them this past summer. They're going somewhere. He has alot of connections[/quote]

Yep...I remember watching Omar sit and talk with Coach Sutherland for long periods of time at those camps....Omar really respects Coach Sutherland and Coach McCarter and what they do for the kids that play for them.  Everytime I have ever talked with Omar at those camps he has nothing but the best things to say about Doug and Todd.  Omar does a good job of not brainwashing the kids and having them believe the hype....instead he just tries to help kids become better players.....he is not in it to try and make a name for himself or to get a job out of it.

[quote name="speechless" post="855026" timestamp="1285344007"]
[quote]Jalen goes to every camp around here every summer. If Omar is home then he usually speaks at alot of camps...Yeah he will be at a couple of games this year. Silsbee games for sure. He has a special relationship with D.C and Shawn. He really worked with them this past summer. They're going somewhere. He has alot of connections[/quote]

Yep...I remember watching Omar sit and talk with Coach Sutherland for long periods of time at those camps....Omar really respects Coach Sutherland and Coach McCarter and what they do for the kids that play for them.  Everytime I have ever talked with Omar at those camps he has nothing but the best things to say about Doug and Todd.  Omar does a good job of not brainwashing the kids and having them believe the hype....instead he just tries to help kids become better players.....he is not in it to try and make a name for himself or to get a job out of it.
[/quote]I agree.

[quote name="speechless" post="855039" timestamp="1285344449"]
[quote]I agree.[/quote]

If you agree perhaps you should change some of your comments or stories you tell....the truth shall set you free.
[/quote]Now i disagree. Im not changing shiggidy...That's how i felt and thats how i still feel. Those comments and stories are real...Sorry

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics