Can Nederland?!

smitty

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, it'll all come down to the injuries. If Nederland can keep the team healthy and in fighting shape this year, then I have no problem saying that they have a good shot at a playoff spot. If they can't, then this may be a long year for the Bulldogs.

Sorry, Dogs. I'm still pulling for you in every game except one... ;)

Only a dufus would post something like this to a meaningful question.  If you have nothing PRODUCTIVE to offer, then go to the cry-baby forums where mindless chatter is the norm!  LOL!

[quote name="baddog" post="845565" timestamp="1284320799"]
Another meaningless post by an imbicile, meant for the sole purpose of attacking a team and their community. What a dufus.
[/quote]

One bad game?  WO-S?

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="845574" timestamp="1284321387"]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=72900.msg845562#msg845562 date=1284320408]
Since Nederland couldn't even beat Barbers Hill, can they even sneak into the 4th playoff spot? 
[/quote]

Oh no!  Absolutely no chance!  One bad game always means you have no chance to be any good at all! ;D
[/quote]

[quote name="smitty" post="845663" timestamp="1284327398"]
Only a dufus would post something like this to a meaningful question.  If you have nothing PRODUCTIVE to offer, then go to the cry-baby forums where mindless chatter is the norm!  LOL!

[quote author=baddog link=topic=72900.msg845565#msg845565 date=1284320799]
Another meaningless post by an imbicile, meant for the sole purpose of attacking a team and their community. What a dufus.
[/quote]
[/quote]

You always are negative about Nederland. Cry on this. Only a dufus always finds fault.

After what you have seen so far, what gives you the impression Nederland can hang with PN-G, LC-M and possibly Lumberton.?  Livingston is another one to keep an eye on.

[quote name="BaseBow" post="846189" timestamp="1284367901"]
central..p.n.g..Nederland...no particular order in 20-4a...No matter what Nederland does Smitty will always find something wrong. Sounds to me like you need a hug Smitty ....We can meet some place if you would like.  :-*
[/quote]

You are right.  When one can't offer something productive, one starts the name calling.  LOL!
I threw the dufus back at him because that's apparently what he likes and understands.  8) ;D

[quote name="bojangles" post="846182" timestamp="1284358238"]
lol I just really enjoy you "high class" mid county folk calling people a dufus lmao....move now, the fumes are getting to you
[/quote]

[quote name="smitty" post="845664" timestamp="1284327439"]
One bad game?   WO-S?

[quote author=A Bear's Bear link=topic=72900.msg845574#msg845574 date=1284321387]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=72900.msg845562#msg845562 date=1284320408]
Since Nederland couldn't even beat Barbers Hill, can they even sneak into the 4th playoff spot? 
[/quote]

Oh no!  Absolutely no chance!  One bad game always means you have no chance to be any good at all! ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]

lol are you serious?
it's WOS, enough said.
pointless thread IMO, every team has a chance, even Vidor, until the final game is played.

[quote name="smitty" post="846221" timestamp="1284380869"]
After what you have seen so far, what gives you the impression Nederland can hang with PN-G, LC-M and possibly Lumberton.?  Livingston is another one to keep an eye on.

[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=72900.msg846189#msg846189 date=1284367901]
central..p.n.g..Nederland...no particular order in 20-4a...No matter what Nederland does Smitty will always find something wrong. Sounds to me like you need a hug Smitty ....We can meet some place if you would like.  :-*
[/quote]
[/quote]I have not seen anybody else play ..but the dogs..Who all have you seen play? I think we will be ok for the simple fact Barrow has not ran but 5 plays all of preseason :D ...We did give Carson a chance in the 4th qtr  TO THROW IT AROUND...I thought that was a little late..It would have been a differnt game if Trevin would have been in the BH game... 4th down & 1 run the wild cat ...new set of downs inside the 10.. And at least 1 TD does not score if not 2 ..You also had Stampley out wich is our best OS linebacker...WOS was just good when they played us.

You are right, anything can happen.  Only time will tell.  But it hasn't been pretty so far. 
By the way, I am a Nederland ISD taxpayer.  And yes, I believe in getting my money's worth.  Have not shown it yet though.

[quote name="BaseBow" post="846295" timestamp="1284386984"]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=72900.msg846221#msg846221 date=1284380869]

[/quote]
[/quote]I have not seen anybody else play ..but the dogs..Who all have you seen play? I think we will be ok for the simple fact Barrow has not ran but 5 plays all of preseason :D ...We did give Carson a chance in the 4th qtr  TO THROW IT AROUND...I thought that was a little late..It would have been a differnt game if Trevin would have been in the BH game... 4th down & 1 run the wild cat ...new set of downs inside the 10.. And at least 1 TD does not score if not 2 ..You also had Stampley out wich is our best OS linebacker...WOS was just good when they played us.
[/quote]

[quote name="smitty" post="846223" timestamp="1284381151"]
You are right.  When one can't offer something productive, one starts the name calling.  LOL!
I threw the dufus back at him because that's apparently what he likes and understands.   8) ;D

[quote author=bojangles link=topic=72900.msg846182#msg846182 date=1284358238]
lol I just really enjoy you "high class" mid county folk calling people a dufus lmao....move now, the fumes are getting to you
[/quote]
[/quote]

How about a deewee? Another pointless anti-Nederland thread for smitty. You will never see him post anything positive about Nederland, yet he claims to be a taxpayer. He must love the self torture (masochism) of living here. Move to ''high class'' Lumberton. I have relatives up there and their taxes are higher.

The boys played a good game against BH not a great game. They are getting better each week and with the bye and injured reserve players coming back the district line up will have their hands full with the DOGS. Does anyone know what Raines role will be when Dionte comes back? To much talent to be sitting on the sidelines.

Give me something positive to say.  I don't drink the kool-aid with blinders on.  Produce on the field and I'll be the first to say good things.  Can you understand these points so far?  You can't understand the taxpayer comment.  If you are not getting your money's worth in any other area, you'd probably be the first to cry.  So why would this be any different?  Still point-less??  LOL!!!!    ???

[quote name="baddog" post="846516" timestamp="1284404841"]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=72900.msg846223#msg846223 date=1284381151]
You are right.  When one can't offer something productive, one starts the name calling.  LOL!
I threw the dufus back at him because that's apparently what he likes and understands.   8) ;D

[quote author=bojangles link=topic=72900.msg846182#msg846182 date=1284358238]
[/quote]
[/quote]

How about a deewee? Another pointless anti-Nederland thread for smitty. You will never see him post anything positive about Nederland, yet he claims to be a taxpayer. He must love the self torture (masochism) of living here. Move to ''high class'' Lumberton. I have relatives up there and their taxes are higher.
[/quote]

[quote name="smitty" post="846318" timestamp="1284388298"]
You are right, anything can happen.  Only time will tell.  But it hasn't been pretty so far. 
By the way, I am a Nederland ISD taxpayer.  And yes, I believe in getting my money's worth.  Have not shown it yet though.

[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=72900.msg846295#msg846295 date=1284386984]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=72900.msg846221#msg846221 date=1284380869]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
being a taxpayer has nothing to do with your opinions on high school football, your tax dollars are to educate our kids.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder