* * * THE # 2 KATY TIGERS vs THE # 6 WEST BROOK BRUINS * * * ..9/18/2010...

SgtRey

[quote name="Beaumont_Legend" post="846631" timestamp="1284412459"]
[quote author=Beaumont_Legend link=topic=72886.msg846401#msg846401 date=1284395710]
[b]WHERE CAN YOU GET THE WEST BROOK FOOTBAL SHIRTS THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAD ON AT THE EISENHOWER GAME SATURDAY[/b]? I think the come in red, grey and blue. They also have a WB on the back. I live in Houston, so I need specifics...lol thx
[/quote]

UH Hello? Anybody?
[/quote]They were selling them at the stadium two weeks ago.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Class 5A

School Record Points Prv

1. Euless Trinity (24) (3-0) 249 1

2. Katy (1) (2-0) 214 3

3. Round Rock Stony Point (3-0) 180 4

4. Allen (3-0) 158 5

5. Katy Cinco Ranch (3-0) 125 6

6. Beaumont West Brook (3-0) 107 7

T7. Abilene (2-1) 91 2

T7. DeSoto (3-0) 91 8

9. The Woodlands (3-0) 63 9

10. Lufkin (3-0) 58 10

Others receiving votes: 11, Coppell 17. 12, Katy Mayde Creek 9. 13, SA MacArthur 4. 14, Klein Collins 3. 14, Copperas Cove 3. 16, Cedar Hill 1. 16, League City Clear Springs 1. 16, Port Arthur Memorial 1.

Reasons we WIN
1. Atheletes. Straight from the mouth of a tiger, "we don't have many D1 kids, just a good team". We we got a team and good atheletes. Try starting with our MVP QB and a potent receiver core. Then, go to a fast hard hitting defense. D1 prospects on both sides of the ball.

2. We lay down the wood. If we will shoot our LBs every now and then (uncharacteristic) we can disrupt the interior running game. The yards IKE got was not a running game, BUT a jam up QB that can scramble. Katy will have to run up the middle. The edges will be shut down.

3. Discipline. We will be the most disciplined team Katy has faced all year. No doubt.

4. Running Game (X-Factor). Our O-Line will control their D-Line Mark it down!

We won't have refs that home cook. That's MID COUNTY Southeast texas not BMT. We can't BUY a call.

IN CLOSING, if we get our long field goal game and our fans in gear. We all DA SAME BABY. We both put the pants on one leg at a TIME!
[b]BLU 42 / BLU 42 / HUT HUT[/b]

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="846638" timestamp="1284413068"]
[quote author=Beaumont_Legend link=topic=72886.msg846631#msg846631 date=1284412459]
[quote author=Beaumont_Legend link=topic=72886.msg846401#msg846401 date=1284395710]
[b]WHERE CAN YOU GET THE WEST BROOK FOOTBAL SHIRTS THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAD ON AT THE EISENHOWER GAME SATURDAY[/b]? I think the come in red, grey and blue. They also have a WB on the back. I live in Houston, so I need specifics...lol thx
[/quote]

UH Hello? Anybody?
[/quote]
YUP.  By the concessions/restrooms.

[quote name="Popa Blu" post="846653" timestamp="1284414439"]
Reasons we WIN
1. Atheletes. Straight from the mouth of a tiger, "we don't have many D1 kids, just a good team". We we got a team and good atheletes. Try starting with our MVP QB and a potent receiver core. Then, go to a fast hard hitting defense. D1 prospects on both sides of the ball.

2. We lay down the wood. If we will shoot our LBs every now and then (uncharacteristic) we can disrupt the interior running game. The yards IKE got was not a running game, BUT a jam up QB that can scramble. Katy will have to run up the middle. The edges will be shut down.

3. Discipline. We will be the most disciplined team Katy has faced all year. No doubt.

4. Running Game (X-Factor). Our O-Line will control their D-Line Mark it down!

We won't have refs that home cook. That's MID COUNTY Southeast texas not BMT. We can't BUY a call.

IN CLOSING, if we get our long field goal game and our fans in gear. We all DA SAME BABY. We both put the pants on one leg at a TIME!
[b]BLU 42 / BLU 42 / HUT HUT[/b]
[/quote]
Thanks

Don't forget, if you can't make it out to Da Butch Saturday night, you can catch the LIVE televised broadcast of this game on the CW courtesy of KFDM Channel 6. It will also be streamed on KFDM.com.

KFDM and Sheffield Productions bring you Saturday Night Lights!!!

Mike and Mike on the mic!!

If you go to the game, you can DVR the game on the CW and watch it later that night.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="846770" timestamp="1284424673"]
Don't forget, if you can't make it out to Da Butch Saturday night, you can catch the LIVE televised broadcast of this game on the CW courtesy of KFDM Channel 6. It will also be streamed on KFDM.com.

KFDM and Sheffield Productions bring you Saturday Night Lights!!!

Mike and Mike on the mic!!

If you go to the game, you can DVR the game on the CW and watch it later that night.
[/quote]
Make sure all the Katy Fans leave your address, because I will be mailing you a copy of DA' BUTCH slappin you're going to receive this Saturday....It's free for Katy Fans, everyone else it will cost you 275 weekly installments of $39.99.... . ;D

Guest Shame on you
You realize that half of these posts are in big bold letters in the Katy field house??

SgtRey...you're work here is well noted and they have tagged you as Reyes father.  Feel sorry for that boy come gametime.  :o

[quote name="Shame on you" post="846816" timestamp="1284427055"]
You realize that half of these posts are in big bold letters in the Katy field house??

SgtRey...you're work here is well noted and they have tagged you as Reyes father.  Feel sorry for that boy come gametime.  :o

[/quote]

Love stupid post like this.  Like they weren't going after young Bruce before the posts.        ::)

[quote name="westend1" post="846842" timestamp="1284428224"]
[quote author=Shame on you link=topic=72886.msg846816#msg846816 date=1284427055]

[/quote]

Love stupid post like this.  Like they weren't going after young Bruce before the posts.        ::)
[/quote]

LOL---yeppers we [s]blue [/s] blew it.  TMI ---now they know who the QB and DAD is.  Need to beef up security-----oh thats the o-line job. 

If they dont know who and what our weapons are---then they are not who we've been told they were.  Think about it....

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="846838" timestamp="1284427968"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=72886.msg846726#msg846726 date=1284421721]
they wont be talking after MHS puts foot to tail come playoff time.  ;)
[/quote]scooter....chances are PAM wont see Katy in the playoffs. You keep saying this, but Katy will likely go D1, while PAM will go D2. Just thought I'd let you know.
[/quote]thought they was D2? Cinco is D2??

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="846638" timestamp="1284413068"]
[quote author=Beaumont_Legend link=topic=72886.msg846631#msg846631 date=1284412459]
[/quote]

UH Hello? Anybody?
[/quote]Selling them at the school

[quote name="Shame on you" post="846816" timestamp="1284427055"]

[/quote]Question for ya? Who on your team wears the #8? Cant seem to find him on the roster.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder