* * * THE # 2 KATY TIGERS vs THE # 6 WEST BROOK BRUINS * * * ..9/18/2010...

SgtRey

[quote name="Westside" post="849571" timestamp="1284774483"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=72886.msg849418#msg849418 date=1284769082]
[quote author=sig220 link=topic=72886.msg846815#msg846815 date=1284426973]
The West Brook defense suffered some injuries on Saturday.  Both starting cornerbacks will be out for the Katy game.  I won't pick against WB, but a hard game just got harder.
[/quote]Guess what, gang? I just found out that, not one, but BOTH of our starting corners will be in pads and be game ready tomorrow! As it turn out, the injuries were mainly superficial, and both CB's will play against Katy! Mark it down, skywrite it, or post it in the field house.....I dont care what you do with the information, but be ready. The Bruins will be hittting on ALL cylinders tomorrow at The BUTCH! ;D And they want to win!
[/quote]That's great! I hope nobody on the WB team is hurt. I hope they are all healthy. That way when Katy wins they won't make excuses and post on here that this is why we lost. Let's make a deal win or lose nobody get on here and make excuses afterwards why they lost. I don't want to here the refs weren't calling it, or our players were hurt and didn't play this game, etc... You win then you were the best team, you lose and you just got beat. Plain and simple. No excuses after the game please!
[/quote]
Well, corners are going to make it....I made it to the field house today, they both practiced and looked good....dunno if they'll start, but we'll see tomorrow. 

Westside, no excuses here...there are none on the scoreboard, it will tell the tail...no excuses.. agreed.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Westside" post="849571" timestamp="1284774483"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=72886.msg849418#msg849418 date=1284769082]
The West Brook defense suffered some injuries on Saturday.  Both starting cornerbacks will be out for the Katy game.  I won't pick against WB, but a hard game just got harder.
[/quote]Guess what, gang? I just found out that, not one, but BOTH of our starting corners will be in pads and be game ready tomorrow! As it turn out, the injuries were mainly superficial, and both CB's will play against Katy! Mark it down, skywrite it, or post it in the field house.....I dont care what you do with the information, but be ready. The Bruins will be hittting on ALL cylinders tomorrow at The BUTCH! ;D And they want to win!
[/quote]That's great! I hope nobody on the WB team is hurt. I hope they are all healthy. That way when Katy wins they won't make excuses and post on here that this is why we lost. Let's make a deal win or lose nobody get on here and make excuses afterwards why they lost. I don't want to here the refs weren't calling it, or our players were hurt and didn't play this game, etc... You win then you were the best team, you lose and you just got beat. Plain and simple. No excuses after the game please!
[/quote]Classy post, westie!

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="849270" timestamp="1284750709"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=72886.msg849222#msg849222 date=1284744802]
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*KATY BEWARE+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* KATY BEWARE+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
[/quote]    is the game sold out?
[/quote]
I wish BISD would have made an announcement on ticket availablity. I doubt it. The parking lot is open and will not be locked. We plan on firing up at around 1pm. A principle told me the gates( to the stadium / likely ticket sales) open up at 4:30.

[quote name="sfa87" post="846632" timestamp="1284412524"]
Cinco Ranch does the same thing they ran a vanilla offense then all of a sudden they opened it up on clear springs, clear springs fought back though, [b]West Brook will benifit wit this schedule[/b] unlike pam playing pansies every week
[/quote]
This +.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="849418" timestamp="1284769082"]
[/quote]Guess what, gang? I just found out that, not one, but BOTH of our starting corners will be in pads and be game ready tomorrow! As it turn out, the injuries were mainly superficial, and both CB's will play against Katy! Mark it down, skywrite it, or post it in the field house.....I dont care what you do with the information, but be ready. [b]The Bruins will be hittting on ALL cylinders tomorrow at The BUTCH! ;D And they want to win![/b]
[/quote]
Good news!!!  That's how we like it!!!!  8)

No smacking nor trash talking today.  :(

It is my hopes that the KATY fans and WB fans will have the opportunity to honor  the WOS lost player in  todays game through  prayers and perhaps a moment of silence.
It is terribly painful when an event is darkened by such a tragedy. It often brings back memories to many who have been through these times. 
May God be with all of those with broken hearts today. 
Respectfully
WeedBegone 

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="850220" timestamp="1284824135"]
No smacking nor trash talking today.   :(

It is my hopes that the KATY fans and WB fans will have the opportunity to honor  the WOS lost player in  todays game through  prayers and perhaps a moment of silence.
It is terribly painful when an event is darkened by such a tragedy. It often brings back memories to many who have been through these times. 
Respectfully
WeedBegone 

[/quote]RESPECT :'(

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="850220" timestamp="1284824135"]
No smacking nor trash talking today.   :(

Respectfully
WeedBegone 

[/quote]
Ditto.  Go BRUINS!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder