* * * THE # 2 KATY TIGERS vs THE # 6 WEST BROOK BRUINS * * * ..9/18/2010...

SgtRey

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second game in our schedule and its a primo matchup.  KFDM's Mike Friedman, SETXsports' Mike Sanchez and Sheffield Productions again team up for a live television and internet broadcast.  Producer Lance Edwards and director John Cain will be on hand early as two state ranked teams match up at Da Butch.  Cain't wait and it's only 6 days away.  see 'ya on the field, videoguy

[quote name="ljeicp08" post="845408" timestamp="1284303165"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72886.msg845389#msg845389 date=1284301147]
[move][b][color=blue][size=18pt]BLUE OUT ! ! !

TAILGATE PARTY 2PM ! ! !

BRUINS!!! BRUINS!!!....YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! [/size][/b][/move]
[/quote]

Is it officially a blue out???
[/quote]
Hold on.........[color=blue][size=18pt]Da' BlUE Out OFFICIAL GAME....9/18/10 ! !.......[/size][/color]yesss it's official...j/k LOL!! :D

I hate to say it guys, but I think Katy wins this game by 3 TD's. Our lackluster tackling and inability to stop the run against a "less that stellar" Ike team, tells me that we cant stop Katy's running attack. I predict the first half will be close, but Katy will dominate the second half. I'm just going off of what I saw last night and how Katy typically plays. I certainly hope I'm wrong. I will be there in support of my team, and praying for a miracle, but after what I saw last night....it doesn't look good. Again, I hope I'm wrong.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="845411" timestamp="1284303572"]
I hate to say it guys, but I think Katy wins this game by 3 TD's. Our lackluster tackling and inability to stop the run against a "less that stellar" Ike team, tells me that we cant stop Katy's running attack. I predict the first half will be close, but Katy will dominate the second half. I'm just going off of what I saw last night and how Katy typically plays. I certainly hope I'm wrong. I will be there in support of my team, and praying for a miracle, but after what I saw last night....it doesn't look good. Again, I hope I'm wrong.
[/quote]dont sandbag  :D

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="845417" timestamp="1284303866"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72886.msg845414#msg845414 date=1284303712]
[move][size=14pt][color=blue][b]Da' Miracle at Da' Butch[/b][/color][/size][/move]
[/quote]Roll with it, Sarge! :D
[/quote]That's my Sunday HEADLINE.

[quote name="WBbear" post="845419" timestamp="1284303889"]
We just need to jump on them early.
[/quote]I agree! Katy typically sets back the first half and learns their opponents tendencies. THey make great halftime adjustments, and shut them down the second half. Last night, WB came out firing and had a great advantage at the half. The second half, they came out flatter than balloons two weeks after the party. This does not work in our favor. Katy is a second half team, WB has been a first half team. We are going to have to have a 20+ point lead at the half to have a chance in this one, IMO. I'm not trying to be a thorn in anyone's side, I'm just going on what I saw last night. We have the ability to hang with them, but we are going to have to play a perfect game in order to do so.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="845425" timestamp="1284304466"]
[quote author=WBbear link=topic=72886.msg845419#msg845419 date=1284303889]
[/quote]I agree! Katy typically sets back the first half and learns their opponents tendencies. THey make great halftime adjustments, and shut them down the second half. Last night, WB came out firing and had a great advantage at the half. The second half, they came out flatter than balloons two weeks after the party. This does not work in our favor. Katy is a second half team, WB has been a first half team. We are going to have to have a 20+ point lead at the half to have a chance in this one, IMO. I'm not trying to be a thorn in anyone's side, I'm just going on what I saw last night. We have the ability to hang with them, but we are going to have to play a perfect game in order to do so.
[/quote]On the "Contrare monfrare"  WB is usually slow to start, then play the second half...

[quote name="SgtRey" post="845435" timestamp="1284305061"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=72886.msg845425#msg845425 date=1284304466]
[quote author=WBbear link=topic=72886.msg845419#msg845419 date=1284303889]
[/quote]On the "Contrare monfrare"  WB is usually slow to start, then play the second half...
[/quote]Then what happend last night? Either way, we need to come out firing if we're gonna have a chance in this one. Stump needs to pull out all the stops. Katy will be ready!

[quote name="KTREDD" post="845456" timestamp="1284306810"]
and I promise we will be there dress in REDD!!! The KTRAIN IS COMING!!!! ;D

[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72886.msg845386#msg845386 date=1284300337]
The week is finally here.............. 8).... 8)
[/quote]
[/quote]whew......here we go  :D

Another thing we always have a RED out, on the road or at home...ROTFLMAO!!!  Thats how we roll!!!

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="845464" timestamp="1284307330"]
[quote author=KTREDD link=topic=72886.msg845456#msg845456 date=1284306810]
and I promise we will be there dress in REDD!!! The KTRAIN IS COMING!!!! ;D

[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72886.msg845386#msg845386 date=1284300337]
The week is finally here.............. 8).... 8)
[/quote]
[/quote]Oh boy! ::)
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder