* * * THE # 2 KATY TIGERS vs THE # 6 WEST BROOK BRUINS * * * ..9/18/2010...

SgtRey

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="846853" timestamp="1284428942"]
As it is, Katy and CR will go D1. Pas. Memorial and another team will go D2. They only way Katy goes D2 is if Taylor, or Morton Ranch (I think), qualifies for the playoffs. They are both larger in enrollment than Katy.
[/quote]dang....i wanted the Titans to knock off Katy also ;D

[quote name="scooter!" post="846859" timestamp="1284429241"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=72886.msg846853#msg846853 date=1284428942]
As it is, Katy and CR will go D1. Pas. Memorial and another team will go D2. They only way Katy goes D2 is if Taylor, or Morton Ranch (I think), qualifies for the playoffs. They are both larger in enrollment than Katy.
[/quote]The good news is, at this point, there doesn't look to be anybody in the D2 bracket that you guys cant beat. So, it might work out for PAM.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="846864" timestamp="1284429416"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=72886.msg846859#msg846859 date=1284429241]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=72886.msg846853#msg846853 date=1284428942]
[/quote]The good news is, at this point, there doesn't look to be anybody in the D2 bracket that you guys cant beat. So, it might work out for PAM.
[/quote]I hope so. R3 has been mean to PAM for yrs....

[quote name="Shame on you" post="846816" timestamp="1284427055"]
You realize that half of these posts are in big bold letters in the Katy field house??

SgtRey...you're work here is well noted and they have tagged you as Reyes father.  [b]Feel sorry for that boy come gametime.  :o[/b][/quote]I get the sense from this post that you guys might deliberately try to hurt our QB! I dont think the fans and the team you represent would find it ammusing that you were going out there with the intent on hurting an opponent. Thats not how the game is played. I certainly hope you dont speak for all the players and fans that you represent in the City of Katy. Post THIS on the field house wall!

[quote name="Shame on you" post="846816" timestamp="1284427055"]
You realize that half of these posts are in big bold letters in the Katy field house??

SgtRey...you're work here is well noted and they have tagged you as Reyes father.  Feel sorry for that boy come gametime.  :o
[/quote]
LOL!!

You have no idea the TEAM your playing....you can tagg whom ever you want....RED BELLY LADY.... ;D

[quote name="scooter!" post="846986" timestamp="1284433786"]
Katy sucks!
[/quote]

Maybe coach West can line us up against them in 2 years...  ;D Always enjoy beating a cocky 5A school that thinks they can beat us because they're bigger.  I'm sure Katy would fit that category.  Plus Scooter says they suck! ;)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="846997" timestamp="1284434382"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=72886.msg846986#msg846986 date=1284433786]
Katy sucks!
[/quote]

Maybe coach West can line us up against them in 2 years...  ;D Always enjoy beating a cocky 5A school that thinks they can beat us because they're bigger.  I'm sure Katy would fit that category.  [b]Plus Scooter says they suck! ;)[/b][/quote]By all means....if scooter says so, it must be the Gospel! LOL!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="846997" timestamp="1284434382"]
Maybe coach West can line us up against them in 2 years...  ;D Always enjoy beating a cocky 5A school that thinks they can beat us because they're bigger.  I'm sure Katy would fit that category.  Plus Scooter says they suck! ;)
[/quote]

Just stick to scheduling perennially overrated HISD schools.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="846911" timestamp="1284431564"]
[quote author=Shame on you link=topic=72886.msg846816#msg846816 date=1284427055]

SgtRey...you're work here is well noted and they have tagged you as Reyes father.  [b]Feel sorry for that boy come gametime.  :o[/b][/quote]I get the sense from this post that you guys might deliberately try to hurt our QB! I dont think the fans and the team you represent would find it ammusing that you were going out there with the intent on hurting an opponent. Thats not how the game is played. I certainly hope you dont speak for all the players and fans that you represent in the City of Katy. Post THIS on the field house wall!
[/quote]

That's part of football.  The object is to win the game.  If you mame the other team's QB in the process, so be it.  Katy lost their starting QB in the semi's I think.  Nevertheless, you WestEnders are posting like a bunch of broads from the audience of the view.  WB's problem has always been depth so now Katy hangs half a century since both starting corners will be out.  56-7 Tigers......

[quote name="SFA85" post="847275" timestamp="1284483980"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=72886.msg846911#msg846911 date=1284431564]
[quote author=Shame on you link=topic=72886.msg846816#msg846816 date=1284427055]

[/quote]

That's part of football.  The object is to win the game.  If you mame the other team's QB in the process, so be it.  Katy lost their starting QB in the semi's I think.  Nevertheless, you WestEnders are posting like a bunch of broads from the audience of the view.  WB's problem has always been depth so now Katy hangs half a century since both starting corners will be out.  56-7 Tigers......
[/quote]

Hey SFA---Katy is much further West so you should philosophically be pulling for us East side of the WestEnders.  And if you were talking about me being one of the broads, well dang, thats the second time today of have been called a miss.  Are you from Kville cause ya'll dont know a real man from a woman. ?  But then again I regress.  ;D

Here is the problem with WB. This is their State Game they are playing this Saturday. Unlike Katy we plan on playing 16 games this season. One other thing I like is the trash talking before the game it makes it better on Katy because it seems to make them win by big numbers. Just like the strength and conditioning coach from North Shore called Katy out on Friday Night before the Frenzy video.  Yeah are boys saw that video. WB all the teams seem to talk alot of trash to Katy right before they lose big.  It seems that everytime it's another teams turn to play Katy they always think they will be the team to beat them. I'm not being cocky but Katy is not just going to roll over. Look at their stats and all the years they went to the playoffs and made the State games the last three years with two of them State Championship wins. You can't sit there and say Katy Sucks! Then you play them and lose and then who sucks more?  So it might be better to keep quite and not say anything until you beat them. Then you can say what you want.  Katy respects teams and if you want respect you have to earn it. Yes Katy will be playing in your house and yes you deserve respect. But I would wait til you beat them before you start celebrating before the game is even played. I don't care how many D1 players you have, I don't care how fast you are, I don't care how big you are! Katy has small players, big players, slow players, fast players, D1 players, no D1 players. It doesn't matter we play football and we obviously play it well because we have made a name for ourselves. So come Saturday I will be there and when we win I will do my celebrating!  Oh yeah by the way Katy Fans we will be there early tailgaiting as well so come on by. WB fans are welcome as well.

[quote name="Westside" post="847428" timestamp="1284491984"]
Here is the problem with WB. This is their State Game they are playing this Saturday. Unlike Katy we plan on playing 16 games this season. One other thing I like is the trash talking before the game it makes it better on Katy because it seems to make them win by big numbers. Just like the strength and conditioning coach from North Shore called Katy out on Friday Night before the Frenzy video.  Yeah are boys saw that video. WB all the teams seem to talk alot of trash to Katy right before they lose big.  It seems that everytime it's another teams turn to play Katy they always think they will be the team to beat them. I'm not being cocky but Katy is not just going to roll over. Look at their stats and all the years they went to the playoffs and made the State games the last three years with two of them State Championship wins. You can't sit there and say Katy Sucks! Then you play them and lose and then who sucks more?  So it might be better to keep quite and not say anything until you beat them. Then you can say what you want.  Katy respects teams and if you want respect you have to earn it. Yes Katy will be playing in your house and yes you deserve respect. But I would wait til you beat them before you start celebrating before the game is even played. I don't care how many D1 players you have, I don't care how fast you are, I don't care how big you are! Katy has small players, big players, slow players, fast players, D1 players, no D1 players. It doesn't matter we play football and we obviously play it well because we have made a name for ourselves. So come Saturday I will be there and when we win I will do my celebrating!  Oh yeah by the way Katy Fans we will be there early tailgaiting as well so come on by. WB fans are welcome as well.
[/quote] ;D
Shhhh everybody we must whisper our smack in order not to awaken the Big Jolly Red giant.  :-X
And I dont think you are cocky---arrogant maybe but definitel;y not cocky. :D

Thanks for the warning and I'll make a promise.  If we win I will yell.  If for some unexplainable reason we do not----then I will yelll a little louder the next week.  . 

[quote name="SFA85" post="847275" timestamp="1284483980"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=72886.msg846911#msg846911 date=1284431564]

[/quote]

[/quote][move][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]EPIC FAIL[/size][/size][/size][/move]!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont