* * * THE # 2 KATY TIGERS vs THE # 6 WEST BROOK BRUINS * * * ..9/18/2010...

SgtRey

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="846351" timestamp="1284390841"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72886.msg846337#msg846337 date=1284389810]
Jump aboard the BRUINS or DON'T SHOW UP!!  I can't stand negativity....believe in our team! believe in our program! this is the same crap I heard last year before the North Shore game!  I was the only one on here shouting that WE WOULD BEAT HIGHTOWER....nobody is closer to the players/coaches....this isn't freakin Christmas!  We aren't giving anything away!  We're sending those RED BELLY BOYS HOME CRYING down I - 10 west!!

West Brook WILL WIN this game by 7 or MORE!!.... 8).

TO ALL KATY FANS:

THE RIDE TO BEAUMONT WILL BE LONG, THE RIDE BACK WILL BE LONGER....
[/quote]

One correction on this post----  I was on the BTH out of [s]Hightower[/s]  Lowclasstower. 

Now Who is going to help me put the sign up after the paint dries.

[move][b][size=18pt]EXIT HERE FOR YO SETX BUTTWHOOPIN[/size][/b][/move]
[/quote]I'm down. ;D

[quote name="pe2009" post="846371" timestamp="1284392857"]
Just hope the Bruins are ready......3 tomatoe cans now the HW champ. We know West Brook can dish out punches to little boys...how will the react being punched by a grown man? Saturday cant get here soon enough.[move]Lets get ready to rumbllllleeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!![/move]
[/quote]

The same way, they will just swing a little higher and ALOT harder!!!!!!!!  Let's go BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="846410" timestamp="1284396873"]
[quote author=pe2009 link=topic=72886.msg846408#msg846408 date=1284396496]
Besides Homerism.....list the reasons WHY West Brook beats Katy.
[/quote]

1. Its our house
2. Its time for a reckoning
3. They are on Da Brooks list of things to do
4. We've got the talent to get er done
5. Why NOT?

Help me out guys!!!! ;D

[/quote]

I'm pulling for West Brook to pull the unthinkable, but realisticlly the BEST defense they have faced is....OZEN who givs up 20 ppg, Central 33.3 and Ike a whopping 51.3 all 3 have a cmbined record of 2-7 with the 2 wins coming against Houston Sterling and Galveston Ball. Katy has played in 3 straight title games so I dont think the road game and big crowds will rattle them....This will be the toughest Defense WB will face and Katy has a pretty good secondary....Also, if Ike had success running the ball, Katy will also and use a lot of clock.  Not being negative, just wanted a realistic reason why West Brook wins besides.....the obvious reason being people WANTING them to win.

We're just coming to break in the new stadium...a ROYAL beat down!!!

[quote name="SFA85" post="846439" timestamp="1284399894"]
(I-formation x 50 Defense + big game experience - WB's skinny Dline/WB's lack of depth)x Katy having an open week to prepare= Katy 49 WB 7........
[/quote]

This one will be interesting. West Brook can't afford mistakes against the Tigers or it will be over early.

If WB stays within a TD through the 3rd quarter, i like their chances at defeating the # 3 5-A State Ranked Katy Tigers. However,in the end Katy wins 49 - 28 over the Brook. Should be a sold out crowd for this DANDY ! See you there !

1 reason this game will be close is the "home field advantage" i.e. Refs from Beaumont, Katy will be going wtf? when everytime they break a play for 45 or more a magical flag flies in the air. But regardless Katy will win because they can consitently run the football and they will hit a couple deep patterns.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="846608" timestamp="1284410246"]
1 reason this game will be close is the "home field advantage" i.e. Refs from Beaumont, Katy will be going what the heck? when everytime they break a play for 45 or more a magical flag flies in the air. But regardless Katy will win because they can consitently run the football and they will hit a couple deep patterns.
[/quote]

Thats just the Lame Game Card.  Hear it all the time.  I guess KATY wins in Houston because of the Houston REFS.

Besides SGTREY has not paid  "DA REFS" a darned penny yet.  ;D

[move][b][size=18pt]Dont forget to pay DA REFS  pay DA REFS pay DA REFS[/size][/b][/move]

[quote name="sfa87" post="846630" timestamp="1284412356"]
Katy baby by 2 tds or more too much Brooks Hawks and Donovan Woods
[/quote]
Donovon Young is the back....big kid, 5'11 220 good speed, missed the Brook game last season. Looking at the Houston Chronicle they have a 6'1 185 pound Soph back who is pretty good also. Don't forget they shut down North Shore who has had some pretty good offense the last two games

[quote name="sfa87" post="846632" timestamp="1284412524"]
Cinco Ranch does the same thing they ran a vanilla offense then all of a sudden they opened it up on clear springs, clear springs fought back though, West Brook will benifit wit this schedule unlike pam playing pansies every week
[/quote]
Thats what has me nervous, Katy has two wins over two good teams just running student body left, student body right and had two weeks to prepare for Brook.....they could open it up as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833