Crosby Vs. Pearland Dawson Predictions (Someone will be 0-3)

Cougtalk

Last season they met in third round of Playoffs this season they meet and someone will be 0-3..... predictions?

Dawsons outside of our area so heres their Chron stats

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschoolsports/results.html?mkt=&site=default&tpl=team&Sport=1&TeamID=3858&SchoolID=&Season=2010&DistrictID=&SearchDate=09/07/10&SearchDateEnd=09/07/10&SearchLastName=&SearchFirstName=&Market=&SearchType=Teams

Cougs apparently don't report stats to Chron anymore =P

My guess is you missed the cougs stats, I went right to them and they look fairly even overall. Pearland is more of a passing team rushing204/passing426 where Crosby likes the run more rushing393/305passing. If I were to venture a guess, I'd say that Pearland is using more of a spread type offense versus Crosby's running or option type. The defenses both have given up big yards in two games, Pearland 748, Crosby 810. This game is really hard to call, Massey gives Pearland a 5 point edge even playing away. This being a home game though, I think I'll give it to Crosby by less than a touchdown. Most likely though, this game will go to whoever has the ball last.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="840997" timestamp="1283836691"]
My guess is you missed the cougs stats, I went right to them and they look fairly even overall. Pearland is more of a passing team rushing204/passing426 where Crosby likes the run more rushing393/305passing. If I were to venture a guess, I'd say that Pearland is using more of a spread type offense versus Crosby's running or option type. The defenses both have given up big yards in two games, Pearland 748, Crosby 810. This game is really hard to call, Massey gives Pearland a 5 point edge even playing away. This being a home game though, I think I'll give it to Crosby by less than a touchdown. Most likely though, this game will go to whoever has the ball last.
[/quote]

If u notice we have 0 recievers and rbs listed so large chunks of our rushing yardage isn't thier.

Chronicle only enters total stats based off what they have listed for each game.
If they only list the one receiver who had 8 catches for 120 yards and a td for a certain game, then the other two that had 4 catches for 50 yards will never appear in the season stats.
So the total stats are a little worthless for individuals unless they are the leading rusher, receiver or passer in EVERY single game of the season.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="842051" timestamp="1283980929"]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=72597.msg840997#msg840997 date=1283836691]
[/quote]

If u notice we have 0 recievers and rbs listed so large chunks of our rushing yardage isn't thier.
[/quote]I just looked across the top lines with the total stats, not any of the individuals. I know Ipreps is notoriously off the mark but for now it's the only reference I know to look at.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder