Kelly vs Bridge City Predictions

Guest twag11

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="838698" timestamp="1283609825"]
BC will win by as how ever many points they want to score.
i predict a shut out.
they will be just too pumped up after these wins.
[/quote]

I'm sure this is based on all the knowledge you have about Kelly right.... ::)

I hope the Bridge City Coaching Staff and Players are discounting Kelly like you all are. Kelly is a good team, Bridge City is a good team. It will be a very good game and fun to watch.

[quote name="OrangeFBfan" post="841145" timestamp="1283875409"]
BC by as much as they want.  ;)
[/quote]

Once again this is the stupidest prediction. If you want to come on here and say bridge city will win and name a score go for it but this as many as they want thing is nonsense. If bridge city WANTS to win by 343 points are they going to I think not. Have some sense.

[quote name="Kelly Basketball" post="841181" timestamp="1283877711"]
[quote author=OrangeFBfan link=topic=72462.msg841145#msg841145 date=1283875409]
BC by as much as they want.  ;)
[/quote]

Once again this is the stupidest prediction. If you want to come on here and say bridge city will win and name a score go for it but this as many as they want thing is nonsense. If bridge city WANTS to win by 343 points are they going to I think not. Have some sense.
[/quote]
What's your prediction?

[quote name="Cowboys8" post="841370" timestamp="1283892694"]
i expect some picks if kelly throws a bunch 3 of the 4 secondary player coming back an there all studs at the highschool level
[/quote]

Kelly has passed for over 200 and ran for 100 in both of there games this season. Very balanced. Also Eddins hasn't thrown a pick all year.

[quote name="Kelly Basketball" post="841482" timestamp="1283902866"]
[quote author=Cowboys8 link=topic=72462.msg841370#msg841370 date=1283892694]
i expect some picks if kelly throws a bunch 3 of the 4 secondary player coming back an there all studs at the highschool level
[/quote]

Kelly has passed for over 200 and ran for 100 in both of there games this season. Very balanced. Also Eddins hasn't thrown a pick all year.
[/quote]

you throw these stats out as if you've played a team comparable to bc... just because you do that to westbury christian school and east chambers doesnt mean you will come close to doing that to bc! i dont think the bulldogs will sniff the endzone in this game.

bc big!

No I'm throwing these stats out because the previous poster wasn't informed about the Kelly offense and me being a Kelly fan was explaining something. If you wanna question scheduling how come Kelly played vidor when they were stacked and Bridge City played them in a rebuilding year? Well see come Friday night how things shape out. But I guess the saying is true ignorance is bliss....Sniff...sniff...hmm where did that endzone go?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder