Anti RACISM Challenge

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bronco1" post="835772" timestamp="1283278235"]
I have less than 30% melanin concentration in my skin.

Human skin color can range from almost black (in skin with very high concentrations of the dark brown pigment melanin) to nearly colorless (appearing pinkish white due to the blood vessels under the skin). Skin color is determined primarily by the amount and type of melanin. Variations in skin color are mainly genetic in origin.

We are all different shades of the same color.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

[/quote]

Like this, but somehow my arms ended up 30%, but my legs are at about -3% ???

[quote name="HI_#20_Mom" post="835779" timestamp="1283278880"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=72268.msg835772#msg835772 date=1283278235]

Human skin color can range from almost black (in skin with very high concentrations of the dark brown pigment melanin) to nearly colorless (appearing pinkish white due to the blood vessels under the skin). Skin color is determined primarily by the amount and type of melanin. Variations in skin color are mainly genetic in origin.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe your part ZEBRA

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="835780" timestamp="1283278999"]
[quote author=HI_#20_Mom link=topic=72268.msg835779#msg835779 date=1283278880]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe your part ZEBRA
[/quote]

LOL, No wonder I feel kinship to horses. It’s all starting to make sense!

[quote name="bronco1" post="835772" timestamp="1283278235"]

[/quote]

MY BOY!!!!  Son, I have been looking for you for years....... ;D ;D ;D

I am from Barbers Hill so:  20% Barber, 20% Trousdale, 20% Bradford, 10% Guidry, 10% Barrow, 20% unknown nomad type.

But, white as the ace of spades.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="835827" timestamp="1283283583"]

[/quote]

MY BOY!!!!  Son, I have been looking for you for years....... ;D ;D ;D

I am from Barbers Hill so:  20% Barber, 20% Trousdale, 20% Bradford, 10% Guidry, 10% Barrow, 20% unknown nomad type.

But, white as the ace of spades.

[/quote]

I think I found your lost 20%.
Unfortunately, he passed away in front of his tent on the beach the Sunday.
He used to sell hand woven roses and things out in front of the Big Store.
Poor guy, never even made the news!

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="HI_#20_Mom" post="835689" timestamp="1283269580"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=72268.msg835679#msg835679 date=1283269115]
I used to tell people I am part Indain (Native American) and that is where I get alot of my features from.  My Grandmother really looked indian because her Grandparents are full blood.  I grew up very proud of this because I thought i was Apache or Navajo or some big bad indian until i got old enough to look it up and found out that they are some midget basket weaving clan from oklahoma??  Now I just tell people I am spanish!!  
[/quote]

HAAAAAHAAAAA!! I can relate to this!!!!
My boss is wondering why I am rolling around on the floor with tears in my eyes.
[/quote]

opps sorry,  since i live in east texas now I guess i can call it cajun instead of spanish right?

Guest rykerx144
when your not proper enough to be French then they send you to the United States

when your too crazy to be the typical American then they run you as far south as they can into the marsh and call you  Cajun!!   

thats how that nationality formed!

[quote name="kicker" post="835649" timestamp="1283266002"]
I'm in 100%. By the way, I'm cajun, so I really have no clue what race I am. :D
[/quote]
HAHAHAH I guess I fall in this catagory also!! Somewhere between a coonass, a redbone, and a redneck i imagine... my pop was 100% Cajun my mom was a irish mix... oh and [move][b]I AM IN[/b][/move] White and male...

[quote name="rykerx144" post="835679" timestamp="1283269115"]
I used to tell people I am part Indain (Native American) and that is where I get alot of my features from.  My Grandmother really looked indian because her Grandparents are full blood.  I grew up very proud of this because I thought i was Apache or Navajo or some big bad indian until i got old enough to look it up and found out that they are some midget basket weaving clan from oklahoma??  Now I just tell people I am spanish!!  
[/quote]

now that is funny i don't care who ya are!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder