Vidor vs. BC Predictions?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mytwocents" post="837700" timestamp="1283549546"]
[quote author=SetxFootball link=topic=72162.msg837691#msg837691 date=1283548860]
[quote author=Pierats222 link=topic=72162.msg837565#msg837565 date=1283540382]
I love everyone on here, because they're all so smart!
BC you better be able to back up all the smack talk your boys are talkin on here, because the Vidor boys are comin to play tonight!!!
I still say Vidor by 2 touchdowns, BC if you can stop brentyn clark....hats off to ya
[/quote]

Vidor if you can stop Matt Menard....hats off to ya  8)
[/quote]
[/quote]

Brentyn Clark ain't the only person Vidor has. You can't forget David Bolinger and David Smallwood and Brice Williams, who had a 45 yard catch last week to set up for the tying touchdown against a very very good Texas High team. I think we can handle one QB who wasn't even a QB last year. :D 8)
[/quote]

Yea youre right here, and props to BC theyre playing well so far

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="vidorSDMF" post="837804" timestamp="1283554980"]
wow...........from what ive heard..............BC is gonna be over flowing with vidorians. a bunch of pirates are coming back from college to catch tonights game...including me.  :) And i do believe Mathews has our boys fired up. We have 5 offencive weapons and a solid defence, i feel sorry for anyone wearing red tonight.
[/quote]

maybe they should have suited the college boys up.  You came in wanting to feel sorry for anyone wearing red and you left seeing red!  Next week your Pirates go to Kirbyville!  I would stay at the dorms if I was you.  Im sure there is a good party going on.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder