HOLD THAT TIGER

skipper

just my feelings on the wo-s silsbee game.i feel like the west orange-starks coaches are hopeing that silsbees QB keeps the ball most of the time and i do belive he will becouse he is the spark plug he makes the offence click.the kid is very fast and quick i do belive he will take some very very hard hits in this game and i think he knows this if not he will find out friday night.i am not sure if the tigers have much in the way of a passing game ifnot thay better find one soon and for the fumbles what can i say it happens .i do belive coach bobby and vthe other coaches are working very hard this week to try and fix that problem.i just hope both teams play the best thay can and keep all of us on the edge of out seats BEST to both of you friday

I think you've got it all wrong there skipper!!! I think the WOS coaches are hoping to see the Tigers put the ball in the air alot Friday night, but I don't think they will. I think the Tigers are going to use the size advantage they have and drive the ball right at WOS all night long. If Silsbee does have an advantage its their SIZE AND DEPTH. I know coach Bobby knows this, and I expect he will use it. I think Silsbee is going to eat up alot of the clock, and push the ball into the endzone. Silsbee has a very talented secondary this year and I'm looking for them to make some big plays to turn this game around. As for the QB taking some big hits....well I think he can take it, but he is pretty slippery, who knows he may not get hit all night. I can assure you one thing WOS's entire team is going to get hit all night by some very large bodies, and(not trying to steal your line, but it's a good one ) if they don't know this by now, they will find out Friday night....

I think you've got it all wrong there skipper!!! I think the WOS coaches are hoping to see the Tigers put the ball in the air alot Friday night' date=' but I don't think they will. I think the Tigers are going to use the size advantage they have and drive the ball right at WOS all night long. If Silsbee does have an advantage its their [b']SIZE AND DEPTH. I know coach Bobby knows this, and I expect he will use it. I think Silsbee is going to eat up alot of the clock, and push the ball into the endzone. Silsbee has a very talented secondary this year and I'm looking for them to make some big plays to turn this game around. As for the QB taking some big hits....well I think he can take it, but he is pretty slippery, who knows he may not get hit all night. I can assure you one thing WOS's entire team is going to get hit all night by some very large bodies, and(not trying to steal your line, but it's a good one ) if they don't know this by now, they will find out Friday night....

Question... why do you think Silsbee will be able to do that this week when they couldn't last week against HF?

Question... why do you think Silsbee will be able to do that this week when they couldn't last week against HF?

If there is one consistency about the Tigers this year, it would be that they know what they have to do too win, and they've done it. They haven't gone out on Fridays and blown away any of their competitors, but they have found a way to win. WOS has a very good team this year. I have said this all along, but I think the Tigers will rise to the occasion and make it a good game.

first off, let me just say that i am not choosing sides when i post this. it is strictly from what ive seen from both teams.

i have seen both teams play and i know both have some outstanding players. however, i saw wos as being the more physical of the two and definitely faster as a team. also, seeing that silsbee ran the ball most of the time against hamshire and having a tough time scoring worries me about silsbees chances against west oranges defense. granted hamshire has a very well coached defense but ive seen west oranges defense play too and they are fast and physical. silsbee will have to find some sort of passing game to be able to keep up with wos high powered offense unless somehow silsbees defense shuts wos down.

not that i am going for west orange, but from what ive seen and took in, i say west orange stark, just too fast and physical for silsbee. i say 49-17

go ahead silsbee fans let me hear it i know you hate me now

Guest airitout123

You are actually correct horndawg. Silsbee is overmatched and it will show Friday night. Dan Hooks will not let a one dimensional offense beat him. I predict a 49-14 WOS victory. I certainly hope Silsbee keeps it close though.

I agree. It will get ugly. Silsbee gives up too many gifts and the Mustangs thrive on any gift. Silsbee's size advantage will be neutralized as soon as they are 14 points behind, which will be early. This is a better WOS team than we saw last year. :shock: Not a good week for homecoming in Tiger country!!!

If there is one consistency about the Tigers this year' date=' it would be that they know what they have to do too win, and they've done it. They haven't gone out on Fridays and blown away any of their competitors, but they have found a way to win. WOS has a very good team this year. I have said this all along, but I think the[b'] Tigers will rise to the occasion and make it a good game.

I think that is a fair comment! Lets remember here that we should both be representing our district in the playoffs, so lets not get the injury bug!!!!!

SILSBEE IS OVERRATED & IT WILL SHOW @ HC 2006!!!!!!!!

WO-S WILL STOP THE RUN & SILSBEE CAN'T PASS!!!!!!!!

WO-S- ALOT

Silsbee-A LITTLE

Overrated?? Against who??? WOS??? Everyone knows WOS is the team to beat. As far as being overrated...

20 Fumbles - 13 Lost Fumbles = Close Games.

If you can win with that many fumbles in this district then you are definitely not overrated. Lazy with the football maybe but not overrated.

Silsbee definitely has athletic ability. Lets see if they can put it all together Friday night. If they do, look out. Game will go by fast and score will be close. Give WOS the ball alot and they will beat you by a large margin. Keep them off the field and you have a matchup.

OK let me say this to both the mustangs and the tigers BOTH of you are very good teams thires no getting around this. the tigers had a off night last week thats my feelings about it i know thay can play better than that i belive all of us know.the mustangs are on a roll but still have alot of work to do . we sit in the stands on friday and we can see it and i am hopeing thay can put it togather this week agnest silsbee the mustangs will NOT have a easy time of it and the wo-s coaching stall knows this and are working on fine tune the mustangs change the spark plugs lol lol. my thinking on this game is how the field is going to hold up if it to muddy both teams might be in trouble but again maybe not best bto both teams sorry 4 the poor spelling

just me i think it will hurt them and the FG kicker will have a hard time i do belive . i will never forget when i was at lutcher stark high school coach ted made us change at hafetime lol lol gang it worked out good . the other team had a ton of mud on and dang we looked sharp and clean lol bye

I think you've got it all wrong there skipper!!! I think the WOS coaches are hoping to see the Tigers put the ball in the air alot Friday night' date=' but I don't think they will. I think the Tigers are going to use the size advantage they have and drive the ball right at WOS all night long. If Silsbee does have an advantage its their [b']SIZE AND DEPTH. I know coach Bobby knows this, and I expect he will use it. I think Silsbee is going to eat up alot of the clock, and push the ball into the endzone. Silsbee has a very talented secondary this year and I'm looking for them to make some big plays to turn this game around. As for the QB taking some big hits....well I think he can take it, but he is pretty slippery, who knows he may not get hit all night. I can assure you one thing WOS's entire team is going to get hit all night by some very large bodies, and(not trying to steal your line, but it's a good one ) if they don't know this by now, they will find out Friday night....

I think this is alot of wishful thinkin on your part. First of all, you have to be able to pick up first downs to be able to eat up the clock and that will be extremely hard to do against this years team. This isn't the undersized line from last year. I keep hearing people talking about a size advantage...we have some big guys on our line this year as well, that's why we are shutting down the running game of most teams. Dayton had a pretty big team too and one of the best running backs in the state and he only got about 50 yards against us. And as for the Wo-s is gonna get hit by some very large bodies comment all I will say to you is, You can't hit what you can't catch...alot of teams have had to learn this the hard way because they went into the game with that same mentallity, because they saw how Wo-s was able to be ran on and kind of pushed around on the lines last year. I gaurantee you, this is a whole different defense and the offensive line has some strong guys. Most of these teams by the second quarter have changed there opinions about that when they're bending over gasping for air after having to chase these fast players around. I sure hope your Qb can run up the middle consistantly because teams never have much success against us running to the outside. Our Linebackers and safeties are too fast. I've watched some of these games this year in amazement, wondering if teams even watched film against us because seems like every team wants to try and run wide...it can't be done...not consistantly.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami