Price Jacobs

MIF04

[quote name="643" post="825823" timestamp="1281909367"]
Great program, excellent coaching staff with a new head coach I believe not to mention great school, congrats....
[/quote]

Houston made a great hire in coach Todd Whitting.  He gained a reputation as one of the top recruiters in the country while at U of H and more recently TCU.  Expect great things from the Cougs over the next few years.  Congrats Price and good luck at U of H.

http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/m-basebl/mtt/whitting_todd01.html

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="826019" timestamp="1281978007"]
[quote author=643 link=topic=71653.msg825823#msg825823 date=1281909367]
Great program, excellent coaching staff with a new head coach I believe not to mention great school, congrats....
[/quote]

Houston made a great hire in coach Todd Whitting.  He gained a reputation as one of the top recruiters in the country while at U of H and more recently TCU.  Expect great things from the Cougs over the next few years.  Congrats Price and good luck at U of H.

http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/m-basebl/mtt/whitting_todd01.html
[/quote]

You are  correct about Whitten. Excellent baseball guy. Cougs have also hired Arizona DBack area scout, Trip Couch as an asst. coach. Great situation Price will be entering.

Congratulations to Price and to his very proud father.
Best of luck !

Guest GCMPats
Thanks for all of your kind words and well wishes. Price is excited about his opportunity to help the U of H program re-establish itself.

The entire Jacobs' clan would like to thank the Ferguson Sports Foundation for all that they have done and continue to do for Price and all the Sun Devil players. Mr. Ferguson provides the stage, what you do while on it is up to you.

We would also like to thank Coach Whitting and Coach Couch.

Yes, I am a VERY proud father.

However, there is still some business left to be handled at GCM. Fear the Goose!

"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"

Philippians 4:13

[quote name="GCMPats" post="827991" timestamp="1282331471"]
Thanks for all of your kind words and well wishes. Price is excited about his opportunity to help the U of H program re-establish itself.

The entire Jacobs' clan would like to thank the Ferguson Sports Foundation for all that they have done and continue to do for Price and all the Sun Devil players. Mr. Ferguson provides the stage, what you do while on it is up to you.

We would also like to thank Coach Whitting and Coach Couch.

[b]Yes, I am a VERY proud father[/b].

However, there is still some business left to be handled at GCM. Fear the Goose!

"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"

Philippians 4:13

[/quote]

and you certainly should be. Congrats again !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder