kirbyville@ coldsprings

[quote name="bigdog90" post="828763" timestamp="1282447446"]
coldspring will win this one. they rolled over jasper and newton in both scrimmages. and i dont care what u say about a scrimmage when u have all starters on the field its a game situation. i seen kirbyville at ozen they are a one half team. have to many going both ways. u get by with that at 2a but 3a its a whole new world. and the ford kid got scard and wouldnt even get back on the field ozen lb hit him hard jack tryed to and he wouldnt. i was there on the side line i heard every word the coaches was saying to him it wasnt good. ford if ur gonna play at the next level u better suck it up. jmo
[/quote] You gonna learn we're not Jasper or Newton. Kirbyville may be thin be thin in depth and missing some key starters due to disciplinary problems, but we're gonna be just fine against a solid Coldspring team . We will be battle tested, but so will Coldspring. I'll say Kirbyville by 3 or more points.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="829248" timestamp="1282528098"]
[quote author=Newtonjb link=topic=71518.msg829212#msg829212 date=1282524183]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=71518.msg825096#msg825096 date=1281696049]
K-ville 99, Coldspring 0.
[/quote]                                                                                                                                  

You need to ask Mattel for Your money back.
[/quote]

Apparently you aren't able to recognize a lighthearted jab at some of the "over the top" Kirbyville posters. Think, man, think.  ::)
[/quote]                                                                                                                            

I recognize just fine, how 'bout You. Just jabbin' myself " FAN "

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="829251" timestamp="1282528389"]
[quote author=bigdog90 link=topic=71518.msg828763#msg828763 date=1282447446]
coldspring will win this one. they rolled over jasper and newton in both scrimmages. and i dont care what u say about a scrimmage when u have all starters on the field its a game situation. i seen kirbyville at ozen they are a one half team. have to many going both ways. u get by with that at 2a but 3a its a whole new world. and the ford kid got scard and wouldnt even get back on the field ozen lb hit him hard jack tryed to and he wouldnt. i was there on the side line i heard every word the coaches was saying to him it wasnt good. ford if ur gonna play at the next level u better suck it up. jmo
[/quote] You gonna learn we're not Jasper or Newton. Kirbyville may be thin be thin in depth and missing some key starters due to [b]disciplinary problems[/b], but we're gonna be just fine against a solid Coldspring team . We will be battle tested, but so will Coldspring. I'll say Kirbyville by 3 or more points.
[/quote]

[b]missing some key starters due to disciplinary problems.[/b]   Who's out for Kirbyville..Haven't heard about that one.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="Kvillecats" post="829428" timestamp="1282579369"]
Hey Kville_Kats, i was talking about Stefon Jackson and Donte Thomas. Stefon had been on Varsity since he was a freshman, he was really good on defense. Donte was a beast on our defensive line. I'm not sure if i've missed some more players are not.
[/quote]

I think they graduated last year!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="829448" timestamp="1282581597"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=71518.msg829428#msg829428 date=1282579369]
Hey Kville_Kats, i was talking about Stefon Jackson and Donte Thomas. Stefon had been on Varsity since he was a freshman, he was really good on defense. Donte was a beast on our defensive line. I'm not sure if i've missed some more players are not.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I believe Stefon Jackson did graduate...Don't know about Thomas..

Stefan Did not graduate yet for the record.

1st          2nd        H      3rd        4th        F
Kirbyville        6            13        19      12        7        38
Coldspring      7            7          14        6        8        28

Possible Turnover Pastry Day !

[quote name="rykerx144" post="829448" timestamp="1282581597"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=71518.msg829428#msg829428 date=1282579369]
[/quote]

[/quote] No sir, Donte Thomas and Stefon Jackson are seniors this year. Its bad these two young men cant play because both of them are solid players. Oh well, maybe it will open doors for a couple of underclassman to step up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder