Liberty VS. Cleveland Who wins and why

BIGD 50

im a big liberty fan, they are down yes i will admit..but who have they been beatin by..Bridge City, HF, Kville,diboll and coldrsprings ..i would have ta say non of those teams are WOS. but they are not horrible football teams...they've takin losses and need to bounce back!! i dont think they have been beating by any horrible teams..but if they lose to cleavland this week they can go ahead and issuse there pads and helments back in to the coaches saturday morning...CLEAVLAND IS HORRIBLE THIS YEAR!! if you attented the game you would know..liberty's offense needs to come on..a Defense can only hold a team so long..they gave up 2 big plays to coldsprings and thats it..coldsprings never drove the ball, so u can safely conclude its not about the d..its about the O..if they dont start putting points up on that board the season will be over for the ol liberty panthers!! mcfootball ex coach!!

question bh who has liberty been beatin by that iz just so horrible this year???

Everyone except Kirbyville is a lesser than average team.

Diboll without their new and former Japser QB is very bad.

HF is always terrible.

Bridge City is DOWN this year and has NO defense.

Coldsprings who, come on, give me a break.

That entire district is as bad as I have ever seen. They put more weak teams in a district that is struggling to start with. This has not always been the case, but it is this year.

I picked Cleveland just because they are both so bad this year and Liberty has been beatin by some horrible teams. Not that Cleveland is any better.

It's kind of like picking Japser over HF

Horrible teams?? Look its a proven fact Kirbyville ended BH season two years straight. Don't talk big crap because BH is in a cupcake district. I'll bet you and rest that Kirbyville will still whoop BH easily.

BH89 HAD BETTER BE GLAD THEY ARE NOT IN 21-AAA WHERE THEY WOULD NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. LIBERTY HAS ALREADY BEEN BEAT BY BC, HF, AND K-VILLE. SPLENDORA LOST TO HF AND ORANGEFIELD. THE THREE TEAMS FROM THAT HORRIBLY WEAK DISTRICT WILL BE CRUSHED IN THE FIRST ROUND. THE HILL WAS STOMPED BY WOS IN THEIR SCRIMMAGE AND DON'T SEEM TO FAIR TO WELL AGAINST K-VILLE :lol:

ENJOY YOUR VERY SHORT STAY IN THE 4A PLAYOFFS.

Horrible teams?? Look its a proven fact Kirbyville ended BH season two years straight. Don't talk big crap because BH is in a cupcake district. I'll bet you and rest that Kirbyville will still whoop BH easily.

I am not knocking Kirbyville so read the post again. Kirbyville is the better team in district, but don't kid yourself. Kirbyville may have won the last 2 years, but the 2nd win was absolutely BH losing the game and not Kirbyville beating them outright. BH turned the ball over a LOT and missed several extra point and field goal opportunities.

Now for this year, BH would beat Kirbyville like a step-child. As would Crosby, Galena Park, New Caney, and probably C.E. King.....even thogh this district is so week.

As Blade put it, Kirbyville should enjoy a quick exit from the playoffs.

By the way, do they have electricity in Kirbyville yet?

BH, didnt lumberton beat ya'll in a scrimmage...?and you wanna talk about teams that are always horrible...thats the only 4a school in state that has never made the playoffs...IN SCHOOL HISTORY...never thought i would say it but im with kvilleballa..yalls schedule is weak, lumberton prolly wont make it out of their district which is down this year...and they stomped yall... ya might want to think things through before you go off talkin cash sh**...enjoy your winning...you'll get stomped first round...

I am definitely not a Barbers Hill fan. Aas a matter of fact, I cant stand them but how can you guys get on here and bash them when all they do is WIN! They can only play the schedule that is set before them. And yet, they just win! Coach Price runs one of the classiest programs in the state of Texas. Al Davis would love this guy because " He just wins Baby!". Move em' to 4A, and you got it, "THEY CONTINUE to WIN". So what if they are bumped off in the first or 2nd round. I can think of MANY schools who would take those 10-1, 11-1, and 12-1 seasons!!! And as for them losing to Lumberton in a scrimmage, give me a freakin' break, it's a scrimmage!! Last time I checked, scrimmages do not count as wins and therefore Barbers Hill does not care! They are in the business of winning, and for about 8 years now, business has been real good! I would be extremely interested in Barbers Hill's record since Price took over. I would be willing to bet that other than Newton, or maybe WOS, there is not a program with more wins in Southeast Texas.

Well, this thread seems to have been hijacked by all the talk about Barbers Hill, but here are my thoughts on Liberty-Cleveland...

This year's Panther squad is as weak as I've ever seen Liberty put on the field. Anyone who played the quality Liberty teams of the past few years knew that you'd best have it strapped on tight when you played them. This year, not so much.

That being said...Liberty still gets healthy tonight by pounding what evidently is a God-awful Cleveland outfit. It looks like once again Cleveland's best athletes are too busy bouncing a roundball to mess around with a pigskin.

Liberty 34

Cleveland 3

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder