15 Year Old Team

Guest gladiator2
A lot of player's on the 14 and 15yr old Nederland Babe Ruth All-Star team's chose not to play this year. Some are getting ready for football, some didn't want to play ball the rest of their summer, and other's couldn't handle the heat and decided to play X-BOX instead. I don't expect either team to advance past this weekend, but there is still hope and anything can happen in this game. Pitching is a weakness on both club's.

The 15's were eliminated yesterday in the semi-final game against B-Wood.  The 14's are in the championship game today.  I don't many of the 14's but here is a list of the 15's:

Chase Balsamo
Sam Smith
Cody Credeaur
Jonathon Breuer
Vaughn Campbell
Ryan Houston
Aaron Sampere
Zack Taylor
Brandon Self
Bryce Whaley
Coby Couron
Anthony Harrington

They are a great group of boys.  They played their hearts out and left it all on the field.  Let me say how proud I am of them.  They won with honor and lost with dignity.  I have never been more proud of a group of 15-year-old kids.  Taunts were hurled from the other dugout during several games.  Our boys laughed and had a good time about it and shut the other team up on the field.  When that couldn't be done...they laughed, had a good time cheering, packed up and came home.

Proud of these fine Nederland/PNG boys

[quote name="allstarmom" post="819199" timestamp="1279636867"]
The 15's were eliminated yesterday in the semi-final game against B-Wood.  The 14's are in the championship game today.  I don't many of the 14's but here is a list of the 15's:

Chase Balsamo
Sam Smith
Cody Credeaur
Jonathon Breuer
Vaughn Campbell
Ryan Houston
Aaron Sampere
Zack Taylor
Brandon Self
Bryce Whaley
Coby Couron
Anthony Harrington

They are a great group of boys.  They played their hearts out and left it all on the field.  Let me say how proud I am of them.  They won with honor and lost with dignity.  I have never been more proud of a group of 15-year-old kids.  Taunts were hurled from the other dugout during several games.  Our boys laughed and had a good time about it and shut the other team up on the field.  When that couldn't be done...they laughed, had a good time cheering, packed up and came home.

Proud of these fine Nederland/PNG boys

[/quote]

Well said, allstarmom.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86