Kirbyville vs. Hardin Jefferson who gets the victory?

With all due respect' date=' HJ was the worst team I've ever seen on Friday. Maybe it was just that given night, but they were THE most outmatched team I have ever witnessed.

Kville wins easily.[/quote']

Im gonna have to agree. I dunno what happened when HF played HJ but HF looked alot better than HJ when WOS played them. They could actually move the ball a little. I mean actually get positive yardage. HJ may be able to score some points against Kville cuz they have no defense. But kirbyville should be able to put up a big number.

hj was missing 4 startign linemen due to injuries.... yes they were dominated, but this is the main reason they had trouble moving the ball... I bet most area teams would have a problem moving the ball against wos with out starters up front...

good luck stangs for the rest of the season.

yes the score waws bad last friday at west orange...but hj not only had 4 men out off the line but pulled most of their starters out after the first quarter and only played them sparingly...wos lit it up passing and hj only had 1 starting secondary player in and that was only because they had no one to replace him...HJ was staying healthy and will have a 100 percent team fo kirbyville...im not makin any predictions but watch out kirbyville you should prolly put the wos film in the trash because you are playing o whole new team...goodluck to both teams...

hj was missing 4 startign linemen due to injuries.... yes they were dominated' date=' but this is the main reason they had trouble moving the ball... I bet most area teams would have a problem moving the ball against wos with out starters up front...

good luck stangs for the rest of the season.[/quote']

Missing 4 starters wasn't the reason you couldn't move the ball, it was a far different talent level between the two teams.

yes the score waws bad last friday at west orange...but hj not only had 4 men out off the line but pulled most of their starters out after the first quarter and only played them sparingly...wos lit it up passing and hj only had 1 starting secondary player in and that was only because they had no one to replace him...HJ was staying healthy and will have a 100 percent team fo kirbyville...im not makin any predictions but watch out kirbyville you should prolly put the wos film in the trash because you are playing o whole new team...goodluck to both teams...

We pulled most of the starters out after the first quarter???...now that's a new one. Your coach must be an idiot then if he did that and totally gave up on his team. You could have had every starter from this year and last year...you wasn't gonna score...you were totally outmatched, 4 players wasn't gonna help you at all usless the 4 players was. Vince Young at quarterback, Ladanian Thomlinson at running back and T.o and Steve Smith at the receivers.

i dont remember saying anything about scoring...wos is an unbelievable team...it was ganna be a blow out either way...and about the dumb coach comment...with the way wos has been putting players out why would you risk getting your starters hurt against a team that neither you or anyone else are not goin to beat... and ending any chances you have for playoffs...actually sounds kinda smart to me...everyone in this district other then wos will have atleast one district loss its the losses other than that game that matter and make the difference..

i dont remember saying anything about scoring...wos is an unbelievable team...it was ganna be a blow out either way...and about the dumb coach comment...with the way wos has been putting players out why would you risk getting your starters hurt against a team that neither you or anyone else are not goin to beat... and ending any chances you have for playoffs...actually sounds kinda smart to me...everyone in this district other then wos will have atleast one district loss its the losses other than that game that matter and make the difference..

But in the first quarter???I could see if you said the third quarter, but you don't want to get your team in the habit of giving up early. You want to teach them to fight back even if it seems you can't come back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder