PN-G @ Lumberton Predictions

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PN-G seems to be having a problem controlling the line of scrimmage on defense right now. If they do not improve rapidly, Lumberton will win this one and still be in decent shape for a playoff spot. Lumberton already has Central and Dayton behind them. PN-G still has to play both of them.

Guest maverick24

I ask all the Lumberton fans to control themselves and not talk smack till Friday Night!! I don't see this one being close. Lumberton by at least two Td's. By the fourth Lumberton should have 7,5,24 and 33 drinking water on the sideline and letting the freshman get his chance to carry the ball.

this game could go either way. i'm sorry but i'm just not sold on lumberton just yet. they seem to be getting better each week though. i like coach credeur and the excitement he's brought to lumberton. it's just my opinion. however if lumberton beats pn-g by more than 14 points like their fans are saying then you would have to give lumberton some respect. it should be a good game. 8)

PN-G 24

Lumberton 21

The Dayton game was the welcome to Varsity 2006 game

The Vidor game was the we can compete in this dist. game

The Central game was the you better stay on top of your game ---game

With Darby and Brandon back on the "D" and Garza back on both sides ,as well as the possible addition of J.Bell ( most of the people on this forum don't know him , however, if he is ready you soon will ).

I think the PNG game may be the -- let us show you what we've learned game . I don't discount the heart and tenacity of PNG one bit , however, I think these Raiders are determined to prove themselves in this district .

The game will be a good one .

HOLD THE ROPE RAIDERS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476