PN-G @ Lumberton Predictions

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as your psychology to figure out who , it's weak .

And if my son doesn't start ... why would I be ashamed of him?

Does your son play on the team ?

If not are you embarrassed of him ?

If he contributes to the team in any way , including and especially the fans . You should be proud that he or for that matter she, puts their effort into a noble cause I.E the support and interest in school and school functions .

So , who's dad are you?

Guest Raider911

Must win for both! Loser is probably out.

Not so true Coop. If everything goes like planned the Raiders will win the next 4 of there games. If they happen to lose one they can still make it. Lets say the Raiders take this one and Ozen. The winner out of the LCM/ NED game will be the decider. If LCM wins as predicted and we beat them even if we do lose to NED. we still go to the playoffs if im correct??

Guest Indian Chief

Ok the Chief will make his prediction. Indians by 13. The Raiders have played great and we will have to be on our toes. OK Indian fans let's hear the support.

Guest maverick24

Do you Indian fans really think that just because your team won games in the past Your team just gets wins this year? As far as Jasper not having tradition or good coaches I beg to differ! I know it is hard to accept that Lumberton is better but get over yourselves and accept it! The other thing that every other team in this district should be upset about is that just because Ned. and PNG are not leading district this year the media talks about it beaing a down year! Why cant the outsiders except that Central Lumberton, Vidor and LCM are just getting better And Dayton is just the Best in District . Good Luck to all the teams!

Guest maverick24

Yes you said we were playing pretty good then picked your team (that all of yall have said is not playing good at all this year) to beat our team by 13 so that is no respect to anyone. But I do agree you do not talk trash and I respect you for that!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476