*PN-G Vs. Magnolia Series Game 3/INDIANS ADVANCE!!!!

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros
Tonight is game 1 of a 3 game series between the Magnolia Bulldogs and the Port Neches-Groves Indians in Port Neches. Game 2 is Friday afernoon in Magnolia and game 3 is in Baytown and Baytown Sterling High School if necessary on Saturday and would be broadcasted here as well. So tune in tonight starting at 6:45 live from the Reservation for PNG Playoff Baseball only on the Setxsports Network!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:vidor-lcm-audio-broadcast-640&catid=73:games

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="JoesBros" post="803666" timestamp="1274366209"]
You know what I meant sheesh you can do color for 6 innings and in the 4th you can do play by play lol
[/quote]

How about I do like one of your former color guys and do play-by along with you? ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="803672" timestamp="1274366735"]
[quote author=JoesBros link=topic=69881.msg803666#msg803666 date=1274366209]
You know what I meant sheesh you can do color for 6 innings and in the 4th you can do play by play lol
[/quote]

How about I do like one of your former color guys and do play-by along with you? ;D
[/quote]

do you have a problem with me?  when i ask questions you always have a smartbutt remark to make.  can you be an adult and just keep your mouth shut?

sorry to everyone for putting this in this thread but geez

Guest gladiator2
Those horn-blower's from Magnolia may want to leave them at home tomm. because all they did was woke our bat's up. I don't believe anyone will see us playing anyone in a home in home serie's because our crowd was just electric and was definately an advantage. Denzlinger's shot was an absolute bomb! Magnolia can swing the bat's pretty good but appeared to be pretty weak pitching wise. I look for us to sweep this series in 8-3 ballgame Friday. Good luck Indian's!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder