**WEST HARDIN HC POSITION NOW OPEN**

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are excited about potentially hiring a basketball coach as your head football coach??  You should be appauled that they would even think about this.  Henry will have you running the dang oopty oop right out of the box.  He will be rooting NOT to make the playoffs so bball gets an early start.  If you guys make this hire it will be a bad day to be an oiler.

[quote name="Rebel4Christ" post="796560" timestamp="1272685810"]
you guys are excited about potentially hiring a basketball coach as your head football coach??  You should be appauled that they would even think about this.  Henry will have you running the dang oopty oop right out of the box.  He will be rooting NOT to make the playoffs so bball gets an early start.  If you guys make this hire it will be a bad day to be an oiler.
[/quote]

;D ;D  If I could put an audio of me laughing at your dumb butt, I would.  I don't know a lot about him, but he was/is a coordinator for the Bobcats.  Grass isn't always greener on the other side, but change is sometimes a good thing.  Maybe a new way of thinking could be very productive.  Only time will tell, first we have to see who gets the job.

[quote name="Rebel4Christ" post="796560" timestamp="1272685810"]
  He will be rooting NOT to make the playoffs [/quote]

"Playoffs?! You kidding me?! Playoffs? I'm just hoping we win a game !" - Jim Mora

Coach Henry is a friend of mine and the Offensive Coordinator of my Bobcats. Coach Henry is an awesome Coach and has done a great job in H-D. But at the same time Coach Henry has seen all the home town politics Coach Slack has had to deal with. He might not want the WH job. Who knows !! Most people would love to be their Alma Maters Coach.

Most of his experience has been in Bball. Doesn't mean he couldn't take head football. One thing small schools look for is someone with a vested interest in hopes that they will stay around longer than someone who has no ties. Do not know if it is best because of the politics. Henry is known and well liked there for the most part I believe and I think his wife still works in WH. Sounds somewhat logical except for the lack of head football experience. Getting a good person with good leadership abilities to help young men be productive in life still counts for something as well. From what I have heard and know, Henry can probably do that.

Will be interesting.

[quote name="Rebel4Christ" post="797737" timestamp="1273001919"]
I hear he is a former HD super!!  then they will hire an HD coach!!  Seems as if you tush hogs over there in saratogy are proving that you all really want to be Bobcats! 
[/quote]

Better watch out, you will have them all fired up with the tush hogs comment.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder