Best newcomer

Jasper sophmore Jacob Clark is a best newcomer in my book. He plays either corner infield position depending on pitching changes. He bats well with power and average with quality at bats. He even started pitching against Vidor / Hester in the Jasper Tournament game.

Not sure in 19-4A on all of the newcomers, but I would say that Kyle Leggett or Blake Bonnin would be a couple of good canidates.  Leggett has pitched very well, beat GP and GCM and had leads on Crosby, KWP, going into the 6th and 7th innings and has been pretty tough at short stop this year.  Bonnin has quietly hit over .400 for the season and over .400 in district with 25 plus RBIs ,both Sophs.  My opinion Leggett would be the front runner as newcomer in 19-4a, pending if you chose a stick or a pitcher. 

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="BH0088" post="792002" timestamp="1271697806"]

Not sure in 19-4A on all of the newcomers, but I would say that Kyle Leggett or Blake Bonnin would be a couple of good canidates.  Leggett has pitched very well, beat GP and GCM and had leads on Crosby, KWP, going into the 6th and 7th innings and has been pretty tough at short stop this year.  Bonnin has quietly hit over .400 for the season and over .400 in district with 25 plus RBIs ,both Sophs.  My opinion Leggett would be the front runner as newcomer in 19-4a, pending if you chose a stick or a pitcher.   
[/quote]

Leggett, for sure, would be in the discussion.

I'm not sure what you consider a "newcomer." Is it new to varsity or new to a district.  If it's new to a district, no matter what grade, in 21-3A you have to consider Corey Huckabay from Orangefield.  He has fit in with that group and made what was an already good line up even better.  Plus, he has played a very good RF and CF.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder