WO-S/Orangefield Game Updates/OF WINS 11-0

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="BCgrad05" post="789268" timestamp="1271103896"]
WOS 6-5
[/quote] 

So much for your prediction again. ;D ;D You should never go to Vegas.

All I can say is wow! OF hit everything we threw at them. If you missed they hit it. If you hit your spot they hit it. If you made a pitchers pitch they hit it. Not only did they hit it but they hit it hard. Very impressive offensive performance tonight by OF. Congrats on a well earned win.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="td" post="789429" timestamp="1271125911"]
All I can say is wow! OF hit everything we threw at them. If you missed they hit it. If you hit your spot they hit it. If you made a pitchers pitch they hit it. Not only did they hit it but they hit it hard. Very impressive offinsive performance tonight by OF. Congrats on a well earned win.
[/quote]

Thanks TD, you give credit were credit is due.

[quote name="The Old Ball Coach" post="789619" timestamp="1271174862"]
told you critter no split this year between the two.  WOS didnt get to see bats like that in preseason, maybe next year

man your predictions have been a little off lately havent they ::)
[/quote]

Yep for the most part....But remember it's high school ball and anyone can be beaten.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Critter" post="789629" timestamp="1271176057"]
[quote author=The Old Ball Coach link=topic=68491.msg789619#msg789619 date=1271174862]
told you critter no split this year between the two.  WOS didnt get to see bats like that in preseason, maybe next year

man your predictions have been a little off lately havent they ::)
[/quote]

Yep for the most part....But remember it's high school ball and anyone can be beaten.
[/quote]

I agree with "Critter" nothing is easy in this district. Saying OF will take district easy is not a smart post. I like your confidence but there is a long way to go.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder