Best kicker In SE Texas?

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

Best Kicker in SouthEast Texas

Nominations are now in order for the best kicker that you have seen this year regardless of classification. What makes this kicker special? Stats would help also when you make your nomination.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig Martin

Kid practices religiously after school. Warms up @ 35 yards,

pretty accurate @ 40 yards and can kick it farther than 50 yards

regularly if he wants to. Still perfecting technique.

Gets very few chances though because of fumbles. Silsbee either scores or fumbles this year.

Guest maverick24

I have to agree that Dayton's kicker is a good one. He gains fiel position on every kickoff because you start at the 20 or inside it. I would love to have a kicker that could force a Off. to go 80 yards every time.

Donnie Carona out of Kelly has a pretty dang strong leg... best punter by far out of this area--- never seen anything like it in a high school game. He has been injured this year with an ancle injury so he hasnt been able to kick much but has done a damn good job for what he has done. His longest punt is 78 yds. against BC... yall should watch for this good in the future...

he can kick the crap out of ball. But someone told me he puts something on his cleat to make it go farther.

Its a square toed kicking shoe very common and very legal. He just plays other positions as well so everyone sees him taking the shoe on and off.

After watching him go at it last night he just might be the best.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder