OF @ BC updates/ ORANGEFIELD WINS 7-2!!!!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="643" post="788442" timestamp="1270865019"]
Sounds as if Hicks is getting sqeezed, must be a hitters Ump, surely he's getting an earfull from Coach Landry....
[/quote]
More than can be explained....He was horrible... Anyways, great job Cats and good luck. Statum has one of the fastest bats I've seen on this level....

Congrats OF on the rear-kicking you gave the Cards!  I was very impressed with the team and coach.....................he never downed or belittled the players for outs they made, never heard him raise his voice to any player, just kept encouraging each and everyone of them, kept them very upbeat and focused and made them believe in themselves and what they could do.................and did they do it!  Seems the Bobcats have their stuff together from the team to the coach and it is paying off.  Hopefully the Cardinals will get their act together and be the team they are capable of being and make a strong statement from here on out.....................I personally think this loss will fuel the fire in them ( I hope!). 

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Critter" post="788736" timestamp="1270919629"]
[quote author=643 link=topic=68422.msg788442#msg788442 date=1270865019]
Sounds as if Hicks is getting sqeezed, must be a hitters Ump, surely he's getting an earfull from Coach Landry....
[/quote]
More than can be explained....He was horrible... Anyways, great job Cats and good luck. Statum has one of the fastest bats I've seen on this level....
[/quote]

So was he the same for both pitchers. Just wondering.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder