Oh how the mighty have fallen....

Guest Newbie
What an upset.  Congrats to Friendswood on a great season.  I think they had a better chance against Pearce.  Good win to Midway!

One thing that irritates me about the UIL and soccer is the playoff brackets at the Regional level...other sports have real time updates, scores, etc.  NOT so with soccer....seems like the results could be posted as soon as the games are over.

[quote name="#1 Fan" post="785890" timestamp="1270323947"]
Oh, but to have been that close.  Something I doubt any club from 37 or 38 will experience anytime soon. It all starts with quality club teams/organizations.  Man oh man, we got a long way to go.
[/quote]

Your first and third sentences were very encouraging and intelligent, but you sandwiched them around a negative and slanderous statement, kudos on the presentation.

[quote name="oodooo" post="786229" timestamp="1270482835"]
[quote author=#1 Fan link=topic=68141.msg785890#msg785890 date=1270323947]
Oh, but to have been that close.  Something I doubt any club from 37 or 38 will experience anytime soon. It all starts with quality club teams/organizations.  Man oh man, we got a long way to go.
[/quote]

Your first and third sentences were very encouraging and intelligent, but you sandwiched them around a negative and slanderous statement, kudos on the presentation.
[/quote]
Hmm, seems like although the Lady Raiders lost to this same team by 2 points, AT LEAST they scored a point, something your precious Friendswood team couldn't manage.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder